Att: Dildo Dan

boobies?

I direct quote from Burnyd when Cheeks told him I was going to cover his car in rainbow stickers. “You better get ready for efighting.” trust me I was terrified I barely slept.

yes thats fico and dans favorite past time, anal play

:1320:

now that u posted it does

^^^ It takes balls to make a post like that considering a lot of the stupid illegible shit you’ve managed to type on this site.

ive got big balls, and once again, when english matters on a car site ill give a shit. Mr. timmy tough nuts with his pink bretta!! wish i had that car!!!:hsugh:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:
the wetback has a funny :wink:

im loco essa

so is dan not going to respond to any of this?

He’s too cool for e-fighting now. We keep talking about the old Dan.

NO…hes to busy callin everone from pittspeed and asking them why everyone is “hating” on him:crying:

would u STFU & leave,ur just like him!

well efighting is getting weak as shit its all dumb shit and itsnot even funny its just the same old shit anymore…OH Dan you fat ass, go take some diet pills and fuck a 17 year old!!! wow i hope someone posts up another efighting thread about dan soon or else i might forget he is fat and using diet pills!!! so i dont blame him for not wanting to post anything else back up in here your all going to bring up the same old tired shit so why would he need to defend himself against the same old shit over and over!!!

Dans a nice guy, im not saying he doesnt ask for some of this shit, he prolly does, but fuckit get some new material already

p.s. laura im going to make that whistle sound extra next wing night just for you :wink:

You speak as though you’ve known about e-fighting when it wasn’t weak? You’ve been here like 3 months. We might need new material, you’re setting yourself up as a fine replacement for burnyd.

:hahano:

i dont claim to know when efighting was something im just looking over it now and its sad so one could only hope it was better at some point. fine set me up and poke fun at me lets see what you have.

where is Darkstar or 1320 when you need them

new material, fico, ur a fuck, a complete waste. ur efighting is horrible, want me to have new shit against dan. fine ill start ripping on him for his little camping trip and road trip to KC.

as for you. u seem like the tool bag type to complain that somebody has more cubes than you do, or complain its domestic. look jackass, what is fast is fast. whats slow is slow, doesnt matter who makes it or where its from. soo dont start making shit into domestic vs. import! we have had that topic here all to much. soo please continue to shove ur thumb up ur ass while u suck on dan’s titty and play with his penis. u might be worse than dan. but time will only tell…hell u might even be on annoying level of schmeider

soo keep being emo, make some gay songs, post em on a car site. grab a razor cut urself some more. do whatever the fuck you want but shut the fuck up in efighting…