Attn: BLKP42E

just picked up some Nike Shox, a whole bunch of lean cuisine’s (none having more than 5G fat, most of them have 1.5g) and some grapes to throw in the freezer.

Gonna try and stick to a diet of 2 slim fast shakes a day and one of those meals. Good plan? I did notic that the Slim Fast’s that i bought have like 33grams of sugar… Is that acceptable?

run/jog twice a day… once in the beginning of the day, and once before bedtime to keep the metabolism hoppin…

Ill be back in a bit, I gotta try these babies out. :cool:

this reminds me of a blayner thread

just dont over do it with the running at first. the exersize may shock your body :smiley:

what shox you get and how much did you pay

i told him to get the turdbos

yeah mike just start off slow… not being a dick but you body is not used to being physically active. start slow maybe walk or ride a bike then work up to running. running is a lot harder on your body then you think

you might want to start at a track where you can jog a lap then walk a little…

remeber anything is better than nothing…just stick with it and congrats on the decision

i told him to run on the sand :smiley: lol

but yeah mike, start low and work up to it. its the same thing i told lory, there is nothing to be ashamed of if you cant run very far… you are doing it and thats what counts

I just ordered 4 more containers of weight gain powder for meal numbers 1 and 6 each day. I guess we each have our own unique problems. :smiley:

Good luck to you Mike. Putting in the effort makes the results that much more satisfying, and is better than any magic potion out there. :bigthumb:

i just got my steroids in the mail… watch how big i get in a month!!

hey, i wasnt a dick to you when you were posting about your girlfriend dumping you. If you dont have anything to say, get the fuck out of the thread, mmmmmmK?

mike, less slim fast. take one for breakfast and a piece of fruit. healthy choice meal for dinner. for lunch eat a salad, or they sell frozen precooked chicken sandwiches at sams club. they microwave in 90 seconds and are only 7 grams a fat. not a bad lunch. eat fruit with lunch too. id try to stay away from alot of slim fast. ive heard all it does is fill your stomach with gel, but i dunno about that. drink one for breakfast and thats it.

how did the shoes work?

yeah. i have been jogging until i start to get really winded, then i walk until i catch my breath. I did about a mile, about 60% walking/40% walking, but i walked a little bit starting out to get loosened up. Probably was about 50/50 running/walking once i got into it. :hs:

Felt like crap when i got back to the house. I couldnt breathe in very deep and felt kinda weird. Damn cigarettes! Guess if im gonna do this thing, I may as well give that up too, so i havent smoked one since about noon, and i havent smoked one at all here at work, which is pretty good for me, because i usually smoke a whole pack in my 9 hr shift. But thats pretty extreme, i dont smoke that much when im not sitting alone at work.

Im not sure if i got the turbos or not. I just know they are Nike Shox. Ill check when i get home. They were putting a hurting on my feet by the time i got home. Do they get better once they break in?

yeah. they will get better.

stopping smoking is good. and remember getting tired while running is more mental than it is physical. once u get your breathing good and smooth, you will be able to run alot further

been o the diet for a week and have lost 6 lbs although i spluged for the 1st time today and went to old country buffet so i probably gained 3 of it back

shoes were ok. Ankles didnt hurt, but my feet did, which is the reverse of the usual. Im hoping that they will get better as they break in. And ill take your advice on the slim fasts. cut down to one per day and try to eat some more fruit. all ive eaten so far today ( i woke up at about 5pm) is 2 slim fasts and a Lean Cuisine Chicken a l’Orange. 1.5G fat, 230 cal. Dont really like the taste of it, but i dumped about half a bottle of red hot on it… :smiley:

splurge = bad. you need to stay strong and do it. it sucks but thats how it works best

in the diet thread someone said splurge once a week for some reason but i remember it being a good one

slowcamaro says he does. but splurge in moderation. i consider a splurge being maybe an ice cream cone or a piece of candy.

although when i do this, im hardcore into it

well i ate as healthy as i could i didnt go all out and get desert or get a baked potatoe drenched in cheese and bacon bits or anything.

just had some chicken (took the skin and everything off), mac and cheese, a some dumplings. nothing TOO bad i coulda done a lot more damage to that buffet trust me.