Anyone interested in personal diet/fitness programs?

Guys/Gals,

Anyone interested in personal fitness/diet programs? I’m passoniate about helping people meet their personal fitness goals, and I’ve got the knowledge on how to make exercise/nutrition programs. They are easy to follow, and are built around YOUR schedule, what YOU like to eat, etc. Rates would be really reasonable, and contact with me daily would be ENCOURAGED.

I’ve got Benny and Adam (99FRC) on programs right now, and they are enjoying success. Hopefully they will chime in!

Thanks,
Travis

I’ll start by saying that it’s not really a mystery that I’m fitness/nutrition retarded. Travis has been a big help in not only giving me a diet and exercise program, but in explaining them for me. I got off to a bit of a rocky start on the new diet, found out I misinterpreted a few things, but Travis explained to me not only what I was doing wrong, but why it was wrong.

I’ve noticed results pretty quickly, which is to be expected considering my extremely sedentary lifestyle, and poor nutrition. Overall I feel much better, find myself in a much more positive mood, and I’m starting to see changes in my workouts in that it’s getting easier and easier to complete the same tasks. Very cool.

Thanks again for all of your help, Travis, it is much appreciated.

i could use some help. i just cant seem to gain any muscle. i try to go to the gym but can seem to stick with it. the only thing i enjoy is doing is going into the mens locker room and comparing my dick size with the other men in there. i have come to the conclusion that im pretty much so average size. can u make this grow too? i mean you guys look at others penors too right? im not gay am i? does this mean i like the D?

please help!!! i dont have much money but im sure ill make it worth your while. :wink:

ps: does jelqing actually work?

I might be down. I’ve lost 100+lb of fat in the last 3 years or so and I love lifting, it’s a major part of who I am. I want to post up some pics later of my progress so you can see how serious I am about what I do.

Plz dont post pics. Thanks.

:rofl Jk man, nice work!

I’m bored with mine. Need new ‘wind sprint’ activities that can be done indoors. Any ideas?

What are you training for? Just for fun, body recomposition, etc? I’m more geared towards helping people gain muscle/lose fat, etc…

Just to maintain endurance and weight, so I dont exactly fit the profile. Just bored with the workout I’ve been doing for the last 4 months.

Are you weight training at all?

Only bodyweight. Its not a huge part of my workout, partially because I dont have the space for a setup at home or the time to get to a gym every day.

My only constraints are to not go over x lbs (enduro race car weight, the heaviest driver is 175lb) and to maintain endurance because it helps maintain focus for long stints in the car. Every other benefit is gravy but always looking for the best way to go about it.

You could change things up with some HIIT (high intensity interval training)…look it up! Or do some paracute training, the looks you’d get are priceless LOL

That’s what my trainer friend has had me doing for most of the winter. I called them wind sprints before but thats habit from high school basketball practice. :loll HIIT is the appropriate term. The way I’m doing it isnt ideal since I dont have a football field nearby I can use. The most effective way we could come up with was elliptical for the “base-line” cardio and then other various activities for the high intensity part (speed rope has been my fav recently). Jumping on and off the elliptical 10 times as fast as possible has yet to cause an injury but I’m sure its only a matter of time. Any ideas to spice things up? Need new ideas to keep it interesting.

Thanks!

HIIT can be done many ways, no reason you can’t do the entire HIIT routine on the eleptical, treadmill, whatever, it really does not matter as long as the protocal is followed.

True, can’t you either just jack up the speed on the elliptical to require more effort for a set period, then bring it back down?

I’ve seen people running at, say a base of 7 mph and then jacking it up to 9, 9.5 for a minute or so, and then stepping back down… Maybe try the elliptical and then hit the treadmill real quick and just blast a sprint there, then head back…

Or hit the erg and do a high intensity 500m split and go back to the elliptical…

That’s what I used to do; just increase speed by 10-12rpm. But doing the whole thing on the elliptical gets old every day, so I’ve been trying to keep it interesting by adding new things. I like the body/mind connection using the speed rope, my brain shuts off when just running unless I’m watching tv or…doing math problems in my head to stay interested.

You ever try the erg? You have to focus more on form than running since it involves upper body and all… I doubt it will take the place of doing math problems, but it might help.

I find that if I’m watching the TV though and trying to follow the subtitles, it makes me even more tired. I don’t know how you try to do problems in your head during cardio sessions. Maybe your speed setting is too low… J/k.

I’m just starting on the erg though to give my foot a rest from running… It’s a good workout.

my diet sucks i cant seem to get bigger muscles
http://www.foodpoisonblog.com/uploads/image/muscles.jpg
judging from my pic, what should i do?

I used to be one of those people that would go to the gym twice every other week because I wasn’t to serious about it. I got serious about 2 months ago and have been going to the gym 5 days a week to build muscle. Granted I work very hard when I am at the gym, and for the most part, I know what I am doing, I had no idea on how to eat correctly to gain weight and build muscle.

I talked it over with Travis and he set me up on a diet that has shown me more results in 2 weeks than what I have seen in two months. I started out at 165 and am now at 172. I have lost the residual fat layer around my waist and have begun to notice having more strength when I work out. Visually, I am starting to see differences especially in my core and shoulders/neck.

Travis knows his shit and I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks man.

Thanks for the kind words. If you guys have any questions, concerns, ANYTHING, ASK! I wish you both continued success.

Test base on all cycles.