More workout talk (Split from purchase thread)

I need to get my fat ass into the gym.

all b.s aside dude, whenever you wanna go let me know, ill hook u up with a personalized workout routine and or nutrition plan.

My nutrition plan needs to be stop drinking soda and eating before bed. Im not pathetic fat but, i could lose 15 lbs to feel more healthy.

I bet you could easily lose that weight with just a little cardio and cutting almost all the sugar in your diet.

Or taking the stick out of your ass.

eating before bed isnt bad, just dont consume too many carbs… If you go to sleep on an empty stomach your body will immediately start to eat the muscle that you DO have which obviously you dont want.

So I’m pathetic now? Asshole.

I’ll take you up on this :ninja Except I’m trying to gain weight/muscle, not lose.

thats my specialty :slight_smile:

Im a midget at 5"8 but standing at 207 pounds at around 12% bf… Trying to get to single digit bodyfat numbers but im trying to gain weight at the same time so its hard.

I probably could. Maybe if i also drained the sand out of my pussy like you should once or twice a week i could maybe be a little better off as well. Wonders of the world we’re speaking of here though.

I have neg body fat, and no muscle. U jelly lol

What you talking about bro? I wash that shit twice a day, keeps the fish stank away.

I need the advice. Mines getting bad.

lol, gimme 5 min, im gonna make a quick mass building, bodyfat reducing workout routine for all of shift haha… u fuckers better print this shit out.

Nutrition I’d need to workout with the certain individual in person

will do

:tbu

Gaining weight and muscle -6-8 reps
Loosing weight/bodyfat - 12-15 reps
All workouts get 3-4 sets
if not sure of the exercise, youtube it

Sunday - Chest
Inclined bench press (Alternate weekly with dumbbells)
Declined dumbbell press (Alternate with barbell)
flat flyes
pec dec flyes

Monday - back
Lat pull downs
seated cable rows
1 arm dumbbell row
dead lifts

Tuesday- Triceps
Close grip bench press
skull crushers
dumbbell kick backs
rope push downs

Wednesday - Legs and shoulders
Side raises
delt raises
upright rows
shrugs

squats
front leg curls
back leg curls

Thursday - Biceps
hammer curls
alternating dumbell curls
curlbar curls
spider curls

whoops meant to say make a routine for all of SHIFT not shit lol

Dave just posted a pretty legit routine, and if you can’t train that many days a week, combine the chest day with tri day, and back day with bi day:tbu

I was just gonna post this actually lol… Only if you cant commit this many days to working out though… I feel if your working 1 bodypart as hard as you possibly can, you shouldnt be able to do another.

I know personally if im doing chest hard, theres no fucking way I can do a complete tricep workout.

Right. All depends on how the trainee in question responds too. Some people respond well to hitting a bodypart twice a week (when you do chest you are hitting tri’s too, etc, you obviously know that). For me, with my low test count and shitty genetics, I respond better to 1x a week.