More workout talk (Split from purchase thread)

I hear ya, ALOT of people I know do two bodyparts togeather, actually most, I just personally think youll gain more, quicker with 1 bodypart a day but again alot of people dont have the time or energy to.

Whatever you’re doing, it’s working (no homo). I wish I had the motivation to get back into it 100 percent again:'(

I was lost when i saw everyday lol.

liar :gay

Like Travis said you can combine back and bicep workouts as well as chest and tricep workouts.

Ill have to do that. I also do a lot of heavy lifting and upperbody work out at my day job too.

Cool so just go with less weight higher reps and youll cut up nicely… Youll be looking jacked in no time lol.

Yeah, aside from my gut haha.

Im photoshopping before and after pics when i get a chance

do need.

Anyones welcome, also your around the loudonville pf on sundays right? Sunday nights I go when the gyms closed if you wanna join. Besides sundays I usually go to rotterdam but I can travel if people wanna workout.

i live right down the street from it.

Wow, before my I just bought my house I lived right across the st, lol we’ve been nieghbors the whole time lol… Anyways Ill text you next sunday and see if your down, bring your ipod ill play that shit on the gym speakers.

you have an entire day dedicated to just biceps? wut

Yes… its a quick day, 40 min and im out

Whatever he’s doing looks like it works. :dunno

I’ve been cutting for the past month doing LISS cardio in the morning weights at night. I’m not fat by any means but I’ve been trying to get my BF down to like 12% to look more define.I’ve been on keto for about a week and Only sup I take is multi vitamins and omega 3. Post workout shake with a banana. I was taking no explode but I didn’t see great results so I stopped using N.O
Im having a hard time cutting down the last bit on my stomach, I know u cant spot reduce but any tips from you gym gurus? I’m 6" 160lb

Just purchased biceps.

You’re 6’ and 160, and NOT cut?
Sounds like you need to bulk up a little first.

I’m decently cut but I want to cut down the last bit of abdominal fat before I start bulking. It’s a thin layer but I just want it gone