Lifters/ Gym Rats...step inside

I’d just thought i’d give a little feedback on this new supplement i’ve been taking. It’s called SuperPump250 by Gaspari Nutrition. It’s a pre-workout energy/lean mass catalyst. It is INCREDIBLE to say the least. No jitters, no shakiness, no nervousness, nothing like that at all. Just tons of energy and tons of mental focus when you are in the gym. It’s like when you have one of those killer days in the gym when everything just sort-of feels light and you don’t want to leave. The pumps are killer too.

I’ve always been a strong bencher but yesterday i did 10 plates (most it will hold) on the decline hammer strength machine for 3 reps, and i’ve never done that before. I’m sure i’ll be setting more personal bests soon too.

Here is a local link too:

http://wnymusclefitness.com/showthread.php?t=4

Here is a national link, see how the members rate it compared to others:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7425291

MUSCLE MILLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKKKKK

SUPERDUMP!!!

http://www.crab.rutgers.edu/~alroche/3beefcake.gif

what do you freeweight flat bench?

SizeOn from Gaspari is awesome too.

I’ve done 360, and got a little stronger than that but never maxed out any higher. I’m right around there now. I weigh 193.

I’ve tried it n I think it was a waste of money. I personally like the fast twitch better.

^^ hahaha, god the people at GNC with that shit. “have you trriiiiiieeeed superpump?”

they ask everytime you go in there. lol.

I’m a fan of either fast twitch, or N.O. explode.

I imagine this product would work well for people looking to lose weight also, since there really is NO crash after an hour or so. It’s not at all like a suger rush or anything.

Superpump made me sick when i took it. I dont use a pre workout supp right now but i prefer controlled labs white flood over anything else. Damn joelster thats a pretty impressive bench you got there. I just did 325lbs for the first time the other day@177lbs.

I went back and i read through a lot of the posts on bodybuilding.com, and I guess they re-formulated the SP250 recently, just for the reason of people having stomach problems. I guess it depend on how long ago you took it. But most of the guys who had stomach problems, started to eat an hour beforehand and that seemed to help a lot.

Do you guys work out alumni? Ive tried the no explode, the superpump, the animal pump. I still prefer the twitch. Its really just a preference since you are just getting the supplements out of it and some caffeine before u workout. Its not going to give you insane pumps or incredible results. I was just curious if anyone worked out at alumni. I bench 380 n pull 560.

Stackers make me super Angry and Crazy (more then usual)

lol so you actually turn green?

i like the NO Shotgun it tastes awful but it gives you tons of energy

I did 8 plates (405) for 3 on incline free wieghts last Tuesday. The 4th rep didnt go as well.
Good old water and protein is all I take.
Trying to get back to my college strength.

i like to stack the naNO vapor or NO xplode and a product by LG Sciences called Methyl 1-D… AWESOME stack but be careful when youre on these and the things youre taking… you can EASILY train harder than your body can handle

i was at the point where i was barbell curling 135 and upright row at 225 and it was easy for me, the weight wasnt the problem, but i started killing my joints to the point where i couldnt move

One of the trainers is trying to get me to take this stuff:
http://www.lgsciences.com:80/items/-anabolics/methyl-1-d-8482-i-gh-1-8482-combo-pack-85059300419-detail.htm

I but I really don’t need to gain much muscle mass, just need to lose some weight.

i use nitric oxide and it works great for me, i have no desire to switch nething up

man I need to get stronger. You guys have posted your weight but what is your height? Im 6ft and 195 and Im average (IMO) and I dont know my body fat %. Say youre 5.8 and 193, your either pretty jacked or fat or both.