Back in the game!

Down 6 lbs - 2 weeks, not all water weight - .9 % down body fat

Winter = less driving around aimlessly unless there is snow on the ground…

Winter = more gym time

Howie : 244lbs (with a break from my diet this weekend :frowning: ) now.

let’s see what you fuckers got. Let’s go go lose some weight bitches.

PS. still bench 285 x 17 reps after 135 x 20 warmup

YEEE HA, I’m hyped up to go to the gym!

yeah im gonna start going at school again, ill show up them football playerzzzz

I’ve put on 25lbs in the past year?

Good lbs?

I’m not on a diet.

But gym wise, I think I hit a plateau. Hard. My max weight on a lot of my excersises (for reps of 8 to 10) hasn’t moved much since summer. I’m not sure wheter it’s just mental, or maybe I have really reached my limit.

i want to add to the 70lbs i have lost since HS…

i have been running a lot by the water. Once i get moved into my new place i can finally get my gold’s membership transfered

you didn’t reach your limit, your empty fridge and not loading enough good food in you probably is.

that and you’re cut and your body burns everything too fast…

try going max weight , and then going down like 10 lbs doing as many reps as you can (should be only like - 2 or 3)

don’t rest much.

no such thing. u need to do different exercises to work the same muscles. do more wieght, and less reps (like 5-6). and EAT damn it

had a month off at the gym and now i’ve been back for about 2 weeks.
weight is up 5lbs :slight_smile: I’m 5’9" 178 lbs

Third set of bench @195 x 8 ( best its been so far )

Don’t want to gain much more weight, but we’ll see on how much improvement I can make on strength and getting more cut.

i’m going running right now :slight_smile: for the first time in a while.

that’s what happens when you plan a vacation in december…gotta keep at it… .here i go…

I wanna start running. I got 3-4 more weeks before I can be cleared for that. My Dr said I gotta wait so it can heal more.

My fridge is empty because I eat all the time :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I know. I’ve been switching up my exercises every month. I’m also making an effort to consume about 4000 a day (just started), it’s just hard to get there without having to drink one of those nasty protein shakes or eat those shitty bars. Eating straight food to get there takes time, and sometimes I just can’t make the time I would like to eat that much.

myoplex deluxe premade drinks at topps. it doesnt taste bad, obviously already in liquid form, and it has 42g quality protein. has pretty much every vitamin/mineral u’ll need for the whole day.

they work very good for when you’re trying to put on mass :tup: even work well if ur not, and just need a meal on the run

trying to beef up on all qaulity food can get very expensive

Hmmm, we’ll see about that. I have yet to try a protein shake I liked. I guess it’s worth a shot.

Tell me about it. I can go through about $200 in groceries in less than a week. And that’s real food, i.e. cooking meals.

Indeed, but I look like I weigh about 150lbs, opposed to the 180lbs that I really weigh.

5’ 7" 210. 13% body fat, I have the gym measurement sheet to prove it :slight_smile:

53g for the Deluxe.

how does one calculate body fat? And body fat lost? Ive lost me a few pounds in the last 8 months and would like a cool percentage to add to my bragging.

i just bought a new punching bag…man that a f-ing work out…1/2 hour of hitting a bag feels good…with a good run before hand to get started

365lbs march of last year, i got really, really scared

down to 270ish, havent weighed myself on a truly accurate scale lately

Cut back on bad foods, started working at a small door factory.

try carrying 57 120lb+ hardwood doors DAILY.

Dont beleive me? RedconquestTsi and slopoke will vouch.

Beat that