Inspired by the daily Mighty Taco eaters...

How much do you weigh?

185 and dropping

This whole dieting thing is expensive. I need all new work clothes.

I am trying to drop down to 175

My scale just says “Fat.”

I’m 184 pounds of pure loving. Down 10 from the spring. Still looking to crack 17X.

better poll would be how clogged are your arteries lol

edit just realised this has nothing to do with the people who eat mighty haha voted… 175 lbs

205 now, down from 235 when i stopped eating breakfast and lunch in march and switched from beer to captain and diet. Goal is 180, preferably by year end.

You can’t stop eating to lose weight…thats stupid :stuck_out_tongue:

165-170 w00t

lol “What’s your cholesterol?”

Too bad most of the board is too young to have ever had it checked. Except for ZD. He gets his prostate checked annually. Not because he’s old though. Just for fun.

eat as much low-calorie food as you can while keeping it somewhere it around 1,000-1,200 cals a day. It is hard, but I have been losing weight FAST.

Weight Reduction: Stage 1.

Low 230’s and still dropping. I started at 250+ in late spring.

Don’t forget ILC is checking his own prostate too.

I’m WEIGH too fat.

Im actually just eating whatever and keeping it in that range, with success. I find if I have a big coffee in the morning at work I dont want to eat all day til dinnertime, then have 1000 to 1200 calories of whatever im in the mood for (pizza, burgers and fries, steak, etc.) for dinner, I don’t get hungry again before bed time. Whatever works for you.

at least now my car will be the only overweight pig

235, desk jobs suck for being in shape.

I was 200 when i started this job a year ago.

Har har :stuck_out_tongue:

160 of sexy, son.

if you keep your metabolism working at a constant rate throughout the day, you will lose weight WAY faster. sleeping doesn’y burn calories.

between 165-170, I’m 5’11"