anyone remember that big ass diet/exercise/chadandpinkyblahblah thread?

lots of people in there said they were gonna drop some pounds. so how’s that workin out for everybody? :kekegay:

i lifted for about a month, season started and then i had no time. Finally reached 150 lbs thou… Woot!

I did really good. I gained the weight I wanted to and am almost at my goal.

you’re all lying sacks of shit.

I wasn’t in on the first thread but I did probably lose 15 lbs. or so since spring. Went from about 180-185 and now I’m 163-168.

My secret, eating less and riding my bicycle.

nice.

Im down to 240lbs. havent weighed that since 1999 (17yrs old and about 2" shorter). Down from an all time college pothead do nothing slob high of 310 lbs. 70lbs gone. need to drop about 30-40 more and hit the freeweights. Plan to be ~ 200lbs with a lot more muscle by next summer. Then im gonna go on a fucking tear and see how many STD’s I can pick up in one summer.

was a good thread :bigthumb:

i’m down to 174 from 187. just started eating less and drinking more!

I’m trying to get to 190 from 176 :smiley:

i am up to 200… was putting up some weight in the weight room… taking time off while the gym was renovated.

I am going to start next week again

i haven’t done anything or weighed myself in months.

i really didnt do shit to get from 310 to about 285. Then I started eating a little better and got down to 265… stayed there for a while and then started making a serious effort about a month and ago… then dropped to about 240-245. seeing results keeps you motivated to keep going. I really plan on being cut by next summer. First thing im gonna do is beat the shit out of Devin. :rofl:

you weigh 200 lbs? :ugh:

you will hit a weight where you have to go 5x more motivated than what you are now. dropping “extra” weight is alot easier than becoming defined…

my i guess “average” weight from exersizing and hockey and not trying to be cut or anything is somewhere around 185-190

you could quit swallowing cum like it’s a sport and that may cut down on your caloric input every day, you may drop a few more pounds.

yeah I know. all this free time that comes with being single opens up lots of time to hit the gym.

time to eat some whey protein or a dozen eggs a day!

your mom stops over every night with an enema and a handful of ColonBlow to take care of that for me. Among other things.

egg whites. not the yolk

i heard lots of things about colonblow. i wonder if that shit really does what its claims like cleaning out your digestive track and making you feel better.