Hey fatasses who went on diets recently

how you doing?

I didn’t lose 30 lbs by the beginning of the year…

but i lost a total of 30 lbs today :slight_smile:

I weighed myself after i ate and everything. the big 3-0 mothafuckaaaaz

20 to go, i’d like to be 230 when all is said and done.

230 of muscles

mmmm

Damn, I’m still a heavy fuck.

I’m 250 now. Jeebus, i was heavy.

I lost 20 and gained it back

I wanted to get myself down to around 210 or so but gave up on it lol… it’s all good, I’ll loose it once the weather gets nicer anyway. I think I’m right around 220-230 right now myself. a little bit overweight for my height (6’3") but damnit I like beer/fried food :smiley:

Man you’re a POS at least you’re 6’3"

i’m fucking 5’11" and still weigh more than you

hey man… you kind of fit it though IMO… the weight looks good on ya. I dont think you’d look right as a string bean lol :smiley:

props though… thats alot of weight to loose :tup: :tup: not easy to do. bet ya feel better

I always watch what i eat and go to the gym a lot. I’m 127 now and 5’7", but i’d like to be 115 by May. We’ll see if this personal trainer i got helps that out at all.

I gained 20. WOOT!

Hoping for another 20 :slight_smile:

i’m always trying to eat right and work out…

ever since i lost the 80lbs though…i haven’t been very motivated. I have been back to the gym a lot though…

but i am trying to lose about 15-20 lbs by summer

I only lost about 10 so far. Gotta step it up a bit. Gotta put the beer down too!

lol, i am trying to get back down to my active weight of 139, and I am 6’0", I am a scrawny fucker

that means i needto drop 20 by summer

I’m about 175 right now. I’d like to get down to 165.

tryin to loose 25lbs for summer…just need to get motivated

I’m at a pretty husky 200 lbs now, i really want to see a more musclular 175-180 by June. We’ll see what happens, when i kick the beer to the side and actually go to the gym more than once a week.

I found 10lb.

when i started i weighed 232. i am sure i weighed more than that i just never weighed myself.

saturday i weighed in at 198. i drove right to my dads house where all of my old clothes and stuff were. tried everything on and now i have brand new clothes.

and i dont know if i HAVE to say this, but weight is really not how you want to measure your progress. i was 200 this morning and just a few minutes ago i was 207. if you are working out you WILL fluctuate purely based on sodium intake and retaining water.

I only gained 12

google says thats unpossible anyways

^^^

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

:word: im around 170lbs, but my weight jumps up to 180 or down to 165. Im trying to lower my percent body fat.

i was weighin in at like 210 last winter… now a fairly consistant 175-180. I am happy with the weight… just working on redistributing where it sits. :slight_smile: