Hey fatasses who went on diets recently

Im down to 185 from 205 40 days ago. My goal is 170 for now, before I ship to basic. I take vitamins, usually have a tangerine and water for breakfast, a ham sandwich, cheese, no mayo or anything for lunch at about 11:00, a Cliff Bar at about 2:00, and Dinner (Small serving of meat, good amount of vegetables, and a spinich salad with a glass of skim milk). I try to get in 4-6 20oz bottles of water a day. I run 3-4 miles each evening, and try to get in as many pushups/situps/chinups as I can the rest of the day. I feel better than I have ever before in my life. I can run a 6:45 mile now, but want to get to a 6:30 before I leave. I also can get a 45 minute 5 mile, I need to get that to 40 minutes before I go as well.

Edit Oh, and I dont go to a gym or anything, I stricly run outdoors, snow, rain, whatever.

I used to weight 300,now im 235,I want to break into 22x’s .Most people say I look 200 right now because im 6’4.

What helped me the most?

Diet (High Fiber,protein,good carbs)
Manual Labor & exercise
Self Control

I started dieting in October of 04,by Feb of 05 I was 240.

The only regret I have is loose mid-section skin.:frowning:

Great job Howie!

Word I totally dropped 45 pounds since xmas

I am losing weight right now since I cant really eat for the rest of the week, but once I start eating again, me and Formula97WS-6 are going to be starting hitting the gym and i will get back onto my lax/crew workout plan. I weigh 160 now, but i am hoping to lose 10lbs of fat and get 20# of muscle back. I figure 170 ALL muscle i will look and feel as good as i did back in college.

Good job howie…maybe next time you wont smoosh my face when you sit on it.

236… :slight_smile:

Congrat Howie, good work

ugh. i was doing well, then crashed hard last week on bad news. and restarted yesterday.

I was 257 @ Xmas.
I was down to 238 last week.
Im 242 as of this morning.

I need to get back down to the 215 that I was at the end of last summer.

Tea-Up to shedding winter fat.

-Nick

Going for a run right now. anyone at UB want to start running with me? I really wish I had someone to work out with, it would definitely help my motivation.

Congrats. :tup:

congrats howie :slight_smile:
and congrats to everyone else that has lost as well!

i find myself in the same boat as skunk tho… i lost 70lbs and am content where im at for the moment so its hard to get re-motivated… although seeing those swimsuits out already is starting to work on me a little…

WOW! 70lbs… that is a really amazing number, esp. for a female Congratulations. Was that your target?

thanks :slight_smile: i never really set a target, i kept going until i just stopped. my target now is still about 15lbs away, which will be the toughest. by may i’ll be complete…but you’re never really finished anyway…

i eat only when its free at work and drink too much, almost every night. i lost a bunch of weight. i donno exactly how much because we dont have a scale at the ritz. but i went from a 42 to a 36 since july. people tell me “jam, you look good, you lost a lot of weight” i tell them i have aids.

true dat

EDIT: howie don’t die like kirby puckett

in two months i lost 16 pounds…i still have about 10-15 more to lose by June…that is my goal as of now…congrats Howie I heart you :slight_smile:

Oh, I’m losing weight, good weight…

my fat % was down like 7% - my pants are all loose (fuck)

my belts don’t fit

I run around during basketball all the time without feeling like a POS

i run up lots of stairs without being winded

I know I’m a lot healthier. :slight_smile:

PLUS I can almost touch my toes…

Howie, i know the feeling, and it is awewsome, isnt it? Im excited about the whole clothes not fitting, and I feel alot more comfortable in the new stuff im buying, more confident if you will… Besides, I just knocked out 4 miles, and Im ready for more. I couldnt even go 1 mile when I started like 6 weeks ago.

Yeah I am on a diet

Its called extra helpings.
I am trying to gain 10 more pounds
: D

-this is with working out alot and not just trying to be fat-

ask Jack and choda how fat I use to be. omg I was a fucking blimp, 5’4 and 217. damn genetics. few seasons of landscapeing and wrestling in hs and i lose alot of it. Now I’m 5’11 and around 185-190. by summer ill be back down to 175. I gotta start workin out bad. But lack of ambition owns me. I am in horrable shape cuz I don’t do shit. When I get my bills paid off I’m gonna join a gym and get a trainer so I dont hurt myself. If I can lose like 15 lbs of fat I would be ripped.