Diet and Doings, 01.03.2006 update

Well, I didn’t lose 30 lbs.

I did however, lose 17. not bad, but not 30.

I twisted my knee pretty bad and sprained my ankle, I was out of the gym for about 2.5 weeks.

That said - I’ve been slipping some with food/drinks with the visit of a lot of friends. But I feel as though I’m still on the right track to a better/healthier self.

just wondering how everyone else was doing, if they did a diet thing at all.

Not dieting but getting back into some sports and exercize to try and get back in great shape.

Glad to hear that you at least surpassed 50% of the goal even with injury and holidays etc… keep up the work.

Edit: see newmans post bout eating weird things, i bet if you eat like him, you will be fitting into womens pants in no time :slight_smile:

I’d rather be getting into women’s pant’s that fitting in them…but whatever. I have big thighs.

Lol… Yeah, I have no self control. I reallly, really wanna lose 30 lbs myself. Ive been trying to eat better, and Im getting in atleast a good hour walk a day, but I need to get on top of this.

I stayed consistant on going to the gym and picked up hockey 1-2 nights a week. I was never on a diet, but I have been eating a lot better and cutting out the crap more often.

hahaha lol… I was just stabbing at beck and newman, although i am not too sure if newman wears girl pants too or not?

Youre doing great Howie, just keep sticking with it. Youve gotta realize, this time of year most people have gained 17 lbs, lol. Youre doing super :slight_smile: I am about to go for my first 3 mile run in about 2 months, if i dont make it, i want you all to know its been great fun. :lol:

I thought I was helping? lol

some other dude: “I wanna know how to get in that chick’s pants!”
Beck: “lose 30 pounds and you’ll fit…no problem! worked for me!”

You sounded more sure about heading to iraq then you do for a quick run…

I deduce Beer=Bad