My Diet - 11.21.05

I started my diet about 2 weeks ago.

It wasn’t anything too elaborate, it was more of a life change than a short term diet.

I started to just eat better, and less, but more often.

I gave up drinking for the most part (considering I drank like 3-4 times a week before). I still drink during special ocassions - I try to limit it to 2-3 times a month. If nothing is going on, I won’t drink. It doesn’t sound like I’m really giving it up much, but from what I was before, it’s a huge step. That and I don’t ever plan on giving up drinking completely, but drinking as much as I was before definately didn’t and wouldn’t help my diet situation.

If I do drink, I don’t eat (or try to eat REALLY good) when I am shitfaced lol.

Ok, so I’ve also been going to the gym a lot. The first 2 weeks I only missed one day and half assed one day. My list of things I do include walking uphill on the treadmill, basketball, stretching like a mofo, light-ish lifting, more stretching, and more cardio of some sort.

BMI was bad for me in the beginning. 28%.

I weighed in at 275, after my first workout, where the trainer kicked my ass.

I set a goal of losing 15 lbs by Thanksgiving… a little high if I want to lose it right (read as : not just lose water weight). I also set a more “long term” goal of losing 30 lbs by the end of the year.

After my first two weeks, and the past 3 days off of the gym but still staying rather healthy and active, I am a bit short of my goal, but very happy with my results.

Pics too! haha

I am now…

have a 25% BMI and

264.5 lbs (after workout)

Pic (Before workout) :

congrats nice work, i think thats what i need too, a trainer-someone to push me, someone besides myself to not let down.

:tup: I make some changes earlier this summer, reduced my intake a lot, and ran 6 miles a day. I saw some wonderful results, then school came along…

oh, and
<--------- See Avitar :stuck_out_tongue:

Despite not really lifting much and mainly focusing on stretching and cardio, I still managed to pump out some good weight on the bench.

10 X 135lbs

10 x 185lbs

5 x 225lbs

1 x 275lbs

and just because I got that up pretty easy…

1 x 305lbs (+ 5lbs for the clips too)

pic :

Oh yeah, and my cell phone weighs like 10 oz, that’s almost a pound!!!

lol

wtf.LOL arent you getting funny looks by taking pics at the gym? also Bacardi and diet coke=Zero calories.

lol no, i have a Freakin’ treo 650, they think it’s a MP3 player

144 ? huh ? you gained 120 during your work out ?

stop snacking on sticks of butter while you work out !~!!!

on-topic: keep up the good work

:tup: howie. I’m proud of you.

Good job Howie :tup:

I’m not going to recognize you the next time I see you :slight_smile:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/OptimusPrim3/pic2075.jpg

haha, good deal man :tup: :slight_smile:

Uh, wtf… lol

where is that picture from (my head)

rofl at the pic…good deal Howie :tup:

no more Korean Food?

lol, it looks like you were taking it in the dumper

One of EMX’s pictures, its basically my source for all the photoshops I do

nicely done man :thup:

I’ve been so busy with work my routine has slacked big time. I’m in the “next week” stage which I hate more than anything. I need to get my friggin motivation back.

a car guy spending his time normally and usefully - im shocked congrats but keep at it

emx’s pictures are great for photoshops

such as this old sig of mine

http://www.members.aol.com/lowrollerchevy/bannedsig.jpg