found a picture at work of me 2 years ago when i first started lol

THEN:…NOW:

that was prolly 15-20lbs lighter than when i was at my heaviest last march

Good for you dude! Now go and motivate some of the other ppl on this board! lol

not to sound like a dick or anything but i was hoping that it would do that…i know there are some other members on here, such as ned, who have lost a good amount of weight and i know what they’ve gone thru and give them full credit for achieving it, but there are a few members who should take this into consideration if they want to live past 30 (again, not to be a dick, but obesity is a huge problem…no pun intended :))

Ill have some before and afters soon, I was 300 2 years ago, im 248 now, hoping to get to 200 by spring/summer.

Thats awesome. I’m trying to get my dad into the gym (53yr old) but it’s like pulling teeth. It’s hard to get the motivation, but once you start to see improvements, you’re hooked.

I was 340 on jan 1st, down to 313 now. Like to be at 250 or below by mid summer

Your all fat fucks.

stop eating.

I motivate.

haha yea last march i was 348 which was my heaviest, just weighed myself and i’m at 242 im hoping to get down to 200 by the summer

thats pretty damn impressive

+1 congrats compadre

thanks guys! its tough and a pain in the ass especially when most of my friends have metabolisms which are as fast as light and can eat the greasiest stuff all the time and not gain a pound but once you get yourself on a steady diet, its pretty easy

Good work dood!

It’s nice to see people stick to a regiment. I love when the new years rolls around. The Y is packed like a heard of cattle. After a few weeks the place is back to normal as those people with resolutions slip back to their old ways eating chips and hot dogs again. Happens every year. 50 new people in, by the end of 3 weeks maybe 5 of them stay.

I’m a skinny fuck myself, being like one of those said friends with incredibly fast metabolism, but still like working out at home or at the gym. Relieves stress for me :slight_smile:

yea adam you and singh are one and alike.

Singh will eat fucking mcdonalds all day every day and still look like a water pipe with ice

good for you meena, there are A LOT of people who need to do what you did.

I go to Best Fitness and I see the same thing happen every year. Ive stuck with it and Ive been going 3 days a week for 3 years now.

I still need to cut out eating shit food though. I drive a delivery truck and Ill usually just grab a bag of chips or something for lunch. I really need to stop that and Im planning on stopping it now so I can also save money. I was spending $5-10 a day on snacks and shit. Now Im trying to save some of that money.

i motivated myself last week. last monday 348, 13 days later 336 and counting.
lots of treadmill and crack…

now i just need to cut out dinner it’s the worst meal of the day for me. or i should eat earlier. cuz eating 9pm and then going to bed 1hr later is whats killing me. i need to just stop what i’m doing and come home at 5 and leave again when done.

Ive yet to try crack. Maybe I should?

Id love to lose about 20 pounds but I cant seem to. My weight seems to go up down a bit. I was 250 on Monday but yesterday I was 245. Over the summer I was down to 235 but then I started being in the truck all the time and not doing as much physical labor at work.

I was sweating off alot of weight at work- 110* does that to me. I was also riding my bike more and when I ride that I go for 5-10 miles at a time.

Now I sit on my ass alot and eat when Im bored.

yea you’ll lose teh first 50 lbs real quick if you stick with it, not eating after 7pm also helps a lot

lookin sexy as evar babe. LOL.

seriously though, good shit. take a lot of hard work and dedication to drop all that weight. madd props.

not as sexy as you sweetcheeks haha, yea man its tough especially now that im not as fat, its harder to lose the weight haha