found a picture at work of me 2 years ago when i first started lol

I’ve lost about 65 Lbs since the beginning of summer. My heaviest was around 270 When I started dieting this summer I was at 250, now I’m down to 185. I’m actually out skiing in Utah right now and the difference in energy that I have this year as opposed to skiing out here last year is incredible.

nice man, yea i picked up snowboarding this year and boy am i glad i dont still weigh 348 bc those falls hurt lol

God bless you for working at that place, everytime i go in there its chaos.

you hitting the gym with Tarik?

Good for you Meena seriously :thumbup

I used to be pretty into the gym, and then with work/school and now the baby its been really hard for me to get back…

I used to be able to put up 130lbs comfortably and do 3 sets of 10 with it before I stopped, I went back to the gym a ways back with a friend and sad to say I could barely put up 90…

Although i don’t care for benching to much anyways, generaly I use the other machines which for the most part I havent dropped much weight from using those…

I weigh 240lbs right now, my stomach a little bigger and my tities are bigger, I need to get back to the gym, I plan on starting to go soon as I need to get back into shape, it sucks knowing that your no where near as fit as you were 2 years ago…

yea man i hear ya, i cant stand it there lol im the one who has to deal with all the front end chaos and bullshit lol

nah, i actually havent seen him in a while tho

yea man i hear ya, when i first started losing weight, i was just doing cardio and not any lifting and i lost quite a bit of muscle but oh well, gotta pack that back on now

Tarik is pretty big. I played soccer with him a few times this summer.

props for all you guys who have dropped some weight. it is very hard to do. keep it up.

No carbs after 7pm.