fat ppl rant

ok, first off i would like to start by saying that i am by no means skinny at all, i have a 38 waist, weigh 237 and have beyonce styled thunder thighs as well as wonderfully attractive manboobs, but seriously fat ppl have been pissing me the fuck off lately. im not talking extra meat here and there, im talking obese fat fucks who waddle like goddamn penguins when they walk. today at school im sitting in the cafe area just killing time before class and there is this fat (most likely 300+lbs) girl sitting at a table with a friend complaining about how she’s sick of being fat and how she’s tried everything to lose weight. meanwhile, she has 2 slices of pizza in front of her, a basket of french fries and one of those 347 ounce sodas that shes sipping on. bitch, do you see whats going into your mouth and you’re complaining about how you cant lose weight? put down the fucking slice of pizza, toss those fries to the side and dump out that soda and start fucking running or something!

i know some of you who dont know me may be thinking “wow, what an asshole this sxy time guy is” but i weighed 348 last march and i fucking did something about it. someone who had no motivation at all was able to lose over 100lbs and is still going. it just drives me up a wall to see these fat bastards eating this nasty fried and greasy ass shit then complain about being fat. thats like wearing a KKK outfit in harlem and wondering why you are getting stabbed and shot at. seriously, fucking do something about your obesity if you feel like living past 25 years old or if you dont want diabetes so you can enjoy yout slice of cake fatty.

/rant (for now)

I don’t get how people can just let themselves be like that .I’m 19 and have a huge metabolism, I weight 145 lbs and I am 5 ft 10 and as you can tell i am a skinny ass white boy .

I just don’t get how people just sit there complaining about there weight while munching down a whole pizza to there face.

I’ve seen this shit everywhere ,especially at wendys or mcdonalds

My away message must have inspired this thread!

I have the opposite problem. I’m 6’ 1" 130 lbs and can’t seem to put on weight

lol i actually didnt notice what it was…care to share?

Quoted word for word:

"Working out, because I refuse to be fat and lazy like the rest of America.

Obama can’t build muscle mass, unfortunately."

lmao good one man lol

I’m a fat bastard. But I did stop drinking soda a year ago, and stopped eating fast food almost two years. My main problem is I still eat shit, cuz I suck at trying new things even when I want to.

Losing weight is tough… Props to you SXY TIME. I hope you can keep it off man.

Losing it is really just half the battle- it’s making the permanent decision to keep doing the right thing that will keep you healthy and fit… Metabolism changes somewhat but still slows down as we get older…

I’ve lost some weight before and it stayed off for 1.5 years, but I put almost all of it back on in about 1 year because of neglecting diet / exercise…

It’s so easy to undo all the hard work, that’s why maintaining can be just as tough as the actual weight loss.

+1

Some people don’t want to work for shit even if it means being happier and living longer. Hopefully they get angry enough about their situation to a point where they’ll make a lifestyle change.

yea bro, thats the way it was for me, not to sound brash or too dickhead-ish, but its sort of a waste of a life if you’re going to live incredibly unhealthy and have all these health problems before youre even 30 bc of being obese…its fuckin depressing man that should be enough motivation for anyone but some ppl are just too lazy to get up and do something and would rather sulk by eating 5 gallons of ben and jerry’s after having a few pizzas

goin to the gym now, just got outta work! lol. I refuse to let myself get out of shape. worked to hard for what I have.

I hear you on this man, but for many people (myself included), food is a form of comfort… It becomes a cycle. You overindulge… Feel bad, feel crappy, feel like hitting the gym once won’t do $hit ('cause it won’t). Then you eat- and it kind of goes away. You feel happy for a bit. Then the next day comes and you start the cycle all over again and reinforce the negative pattern.

The key is to get into a good cycle with working out and stop overindulging long enough so that your stomach gets used to eating the “right” sized portions again… Then go to the gym regularly.

But it’s not easy, especially for those who have severe food addiction or compulsive behaviors attached to eating.

Not trying to make excuses for lazy people, but this type of problem does exist…

True, It takes ALOT of discipline. Once you’re in the groove though, its just maintanance, thats the easy part

I used to be the same way… Hit 300lbs+ before I was 16. I don’t mean to sound full of myself at all but what I did was replace the comfort I got from eating with the accomplishment I got from lifting. 2 years later, down to 205lb and going. It really takes a lifestyle change to make a lasting impact on your health, imo.

screw you, man.

props dude! thats awesome!

i hear ya and understand your point, but addiction to food doesnt just happen, its a gradual process that starts pretty much when youre a kid and parents will just feed you fast food to save themselves labor which doesnt help either. if anything, feeling healthy and having energy should make you feel better, not eating a pint of ice cream while watching P.S. I Love You sitting next to a box of kleenex. ppl just make the mistake of mixing food with depression and go from not eating anything for a while straight to the unhealthy shit then your body just packs it on bc your metabolism crashes from not eating.

not trying to bash on your statement at all bro, but to me “comfort food” is ridiculous and the fact that america practically encourages it as well as mcdonalds being every 1/4 up the road, its no wonder that we’re the fattest country out there

thanks man