Being Fat must suck

:picard::roll2::picard:

being fat is pure laziness and not giving a fuck what you eat. There are exceptions to this but for the most part having little or no self control.

that video just plain sucks

-1 for the daycrew

do you want to be kicked off?

Fat people suck in general.

If its their self control or lack there of

If its their inability to eat right

If its their poor habits

If its their poor genetics

If its their inability to get out of a 3 foot ditch without huffing and puffing

It all sucks in general

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:3,topic:38405"”]

that video just plain sucks

-1 for the daycrew

do you want to be kicked off?

[/quote]

I am not part of any crew…especially one on an online forum…especially this online forum.

I pledge no allegiance to the day crew and well obviously the night crew sucks so no way in hell I am a part of that :stuck_out_tongue:

HAHAHAHA THATS FUNNY

“im gonna have a seizure”. lol

“fat lady in a little trench” to the tune of “fat guy in a little coat”

Being fat doesn’t suck anymore, thanks to LivingXL!

Introducing the Bottom Buddy!
http://livingxl.com/store/en_US/catalog/browse_sku.jsp?clear=true&catID=cat40198&prodId=X1102&id=cat40198

[quote=“brent_strong,post:9,topic:38405"”]

Being fat doesn’t suck anymore, thanks to LivingXL!

Introducing the Bottom Buddy!
http://livingxl.com/store/en_US/catalog/browse_sku.jsp?clear=true&catID=cat40198&prodId=X1102&id=cat40198

[/quote]

Sweet Jesus :hang:

That is awesome.

WTF??http://livingxl.com/store/en_US/catalog/browse_sku.jsp?clear=true&catID=cat40200&prodId=X1137&id=cat40200 1000lb capacity… :eek:

:lol::lol::lol:

I think I hate fat people almost as much as wanna be “ganstas”

i like being more to love. we are people too.

:tup:

[quote=“Marcus,post:2,topic:38405"”]

being fat is pure laziness and not giving a fuck what you eat. There are exceptions to this but for the most part having little or no self control.

[/quote]

are you really that stupid?

go do some reading before spouting shit out of your pie hole.

fat people cost me money… I don’t like that.

I bet if someone pulled out a Twinky that fat fucking mess would catapault her ass out of there like a hyper retard w/o riddolen.

[quote=“Slopoke,post:16,topic:38405"”]

I bet if someone pulled out a Twinky that fat fucking mess would catapault her ass out of there like a hyper retard w/o riddolen.

[/quote]

lol…that reminded me of clerks 2 and the retard strong line…:lolsign:

[quote=“BuickGN,post:14,topic:38405"”]

are you really that stupid?

go do some reading before spouting shit out of your pie hole.

[/quote]

yea, hes right though, im fat (not super obese but im at about 22% bf percentage, was about 30%+ in high school) it is just being lazy and eating shitty, ive been on a semi strict diet/exercise program (nothing formal, just something I made up for myself) for 3 months and lost 15 pounds.

Most fat people are that way cause they are lazy, I know I was. only about 2% of obese people are actually fat because of glanduar problems, and they say like only 1 out of 200 obese people are big boned.

Fat doesn’t form from breathing air. You still need to put food in to gain wait. :shrug:

Sucks when you can’t really keep your food intake under control though.

EDIT: Fat people and women suck…

Fat women are the worst