For the Guys Dating Fatties

Well i noticed the other day that some of you are with women who fo sho need to drop a few. This link has some good tips on how to get her to do something about that shit so you can stop poundin a fattie. Thank me later.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6061851&page=2

My broad comes to the gym with me and is just a cardio bunny. I don’t really care, but I know some guys can’t stand it.

Some of the BB.com threads have been fucking classic over the years

side note: the nutrition board is the only one i’ll read there :slight_smile:

we work out together almost every night… in many different ways…but anyways - just tell her to work out… if she cares about her body she won’t be offended and she will get back in shape pronto!

Im on there often and i contribute to alot of the sections but the MISC section is always good for a few laughs.

LOL

Screwing a skinny chick in front of her will NOT work.

/LOL

Fuck that my advice is dont be messing around with a fattie. I have about a ±5lbs limit to when i start talking to a girl. I WILL tell her if she starts to put on a few. I dont see why she would take offense hell you are doing her a favor.

Hmm I could post suggestions but I really don’t want to offend friends of friends…

Friends dont let friends date fatties.

People really sit and chat about bodybuilding?

LOL #2

/LOL #2

^^ LOL

Yes is it hard to understand that just because you might not be into it that others wouldnt be? You do realize there are plenty of people that would say the same thing about cars right?
ALSO FATTIES EWWWWW

:lolham:

Members: 846,124 shit looks like some people are interested in the topic. Just for the benefit of you probably dont know it is mostly toward fitness, nutrition, injury prevention, etc. then simply bodybuilding.

It was an honest question, not meant to be a jab. I used to body build competitively, and put all of my free time into working out. I guess everything is online. It’s surprising to me is all.

My bad then. After readin what you said i couldnt believe you figured just nobody was interested in it thats why i made a second response saying you might not have been familiar with the forum. Why did you stop competing? I would like to do a show atleast once just to do it but ive got to put on some more size first i hope in a year or two.

Pffttt… Fatties FTW

LOL i was waiting for a chubby chaser to chime in. Good for you man i knew a guy in Seattle who ONLY liked fatties like huge 200+lbs WTF?

the bigger they are the better the head is :gotme:

i had to

dont like chubby