For the Guys Dating Fatties

shit, i think in my case it should be the other way around…my girlfriend needs start ridiculing my weight

That’s what they say. I guess if you’re dating a fatty just enjoy the knob gobbling.

Why do fat chicks give good head?

-Because they have to.
-Because they’re hungry.

What else?

It’s too subjective, and most of the people involved with competing go crazy because of it.

BLAST!!! Yea i have noticed this for sure. Plus cutting to get as lean as you need to for contest if fucking madness. I did a contest style cut about three months ago and it took the life out of me completley. I only got down to roughly 7-8% before i quit i was shredded. Then like two weeks of vacation and bam back to normal. I love the gym but dont take competitive bbing too serious for the reasons above.

they also put out faster b/c they have to…you talk to a fatty i bet you could throw it in the first night …get a hot skinny bitch it takes anywhere from 1 day to 2 weeks

but guys if you have ever hooked up with any girl think about it

All true, best head I ever got was from a fatter chick.

get her addicted to coke

i hate fat people

they give good head but i would have to say best i ever had would def be my wife and i not just saying it to be that guy… but best ever my wife…

Hey that’s why you married the fat bitch, isn’t it? :slight_smile:

JK.

hahahahaha, hope you take it that right way b/c it was funny

LOL and i dont agree with fatties giving better head. They dont, ive had good head from a fatty but the best ive had was from a non-fatty. Lets make a list of what fatties are actually good for.
Making fun of
Cooking(but could be same as bj only speculation)
Being fat
Doing laundry(possibly)
Cleaning(possibly)
Making them skinny so if you are a manlet and can only land a fatty you have a shot at a ok chick.
Thats all i got

-Fatties are good at finishing the leftovers when you have no more room in the fridge
-Also if the cops kick down the door to your house, a fatty could stand in the doorway and pretty much block all the heat from escaping
-Fatties are great at helping lower your standards, because after a fatty… anything looks good!

lol this thread (on BB) is hillarious

edit: all though most of the dudes on there are either liars or fucking meatheads that will end up beating off the rest of their lives looking at themselves in the mirror

edit2: LOL

Man the entire MISC section of BB is a riot. I used to go there for good material(workout, nutrition, etc) but now im 90% in the MISC forum.

Fatties probably don’t cook too much because they are too lazy to move. My friend doesn’t cook - only tv dinners, fast food, pizza. A fatty will make you fat.

Word, and since they are already so emotionally distressed about their weight, they won’t want to go out on the town! So you don’t have to take her anywhere! And she’ll just give out mad BJs!

The TV Dinner / fast food thing makes sense though. :smash2:

Very true this what i was thinking as a possibility. I would say its a good toss up depending on the fatty.

Maybe she is a good person?

Not worth it at all think about banging a fatty EWWWWW nasty. What do you do when all that stuff starts to jiggle and shit. I would either A. Lose the boner or B. Throw up(this might be bad if she is hungry enough).
EDIT-A guy on BB says to hit it doggy smack the ass and ride the waves HAHAHAHAH