well

i weighed in today at 249 down from 262 last month…well looks like i will be on team husky for a little more time now…

i bet :gives:

my usless post for the day

whatcha doin to lose it? I’m 258 right now, and want to get down to around 225.I gained my weight when the wife got pregnant.

atkins and trying to hit the gym as much as possible…drinking lots of water also

Eww atkins, sucks to be you. My father-in-law says it’s the best. but I don’t think I have enough self discipline to doit.

My one buddy is on that and he lost a good 60lbs or more.

265 here. I need to get my ass running and drinking water again. Ive slacked off hardcore. :frowning:

[B][I]big guys are :bigok: :hsdance:

289 from 300. My problem is I don’t eat enough during the day (I know it doesn’t sound like it makes sense) I’m trying a low carb diet and I have lost 11 pounds in about 11 day sso far, so we’ll see how it pans out.

What is really fucked up on top of the not eating gaining weight BS, The Drs here at work even said "Yeah you’re big but not 300lbs big. Which irritates the hell out of me even more. I would like to know where it is then :mad:

287 to 235 on ackins,with out exersizing!!!

Has anyone done hard exercise, like heavy weightlifting while on Atkins? I’ve heard people complaining about not having energy. I still think you need carbs for a proper energy source. What’s wrong with moderation and exercise? I guess Atkins works though since so many people are losing weight, but how healthy is it? :dunno:

I guess I’m not the one to compare diets though.

wow, no exersizing? That’s got me thinking. if I could lose 100lbs thats like a .1 off an e.t. right.

i still have energy!!!i’ve even been staying up longer & getting less sleep!!!

every 100 = 1/10 off et!!! :mullet:

It depends on the person. Like brian said he has energy and sleeps less. While when I tried it last year I lost 20 lbs was down to 280 but I couldn’t function at my job and thats bad when you have a swing schedule and have to work 12 hour over nights…

Just a lower carb diet seems to be working better for me. I still got to get to the Dr’s though because I think somthing else is wrong. I just have no time and can;t get an appointment to flow with my schedlue right now. :frowning:

125 pounds here :hsdance:

290 here, lost 31 on Atkins, but came right back. Atkins is a LONG term commitment.

ive went from 185 and about 12% bodyfat to about 166 and close to 6% bodyfat in about 8 weeks!:slight_smile:

i got all the nutrition and exercise advice you could ever need! just hit me up on AIM, PM me or reply in here!

Not interested in the seamen diet but maybe I’ll pass that along to my wife :ugh2:

:smiley:

all natural easily digestable protein and its good to know ur wife swallows :clit:

IN NO WAY AND I TRYING TO DISRESPECT HER, MY COMMENT WAS FOR PURE ENTERTAINMENT VALUE :squint:

** > Atkins

atkins is a lazy man’s diet and well thats basically what america is: LAZY

you dont have to exercise and really watch what you eat so thats why it spread like wildfire but of course like everything its starting to die off. now everbody wants to take CORTISLIM “to lose that embarrassing pouch on their waistline”