why are the tastiest things......

so bad for you?

i mean think about it. chips, ice creame, pizza, pussy ect ect

they all get u trouble one way or another. :’(

http://66.116.220.10/images/violet%20color%20400.jpg

I love bbq fritos, and burritos. Both are horrible. Everything that tastes good is typically not good for you.

Watermelon is the exception, but it makes my throat itch.

Grilled stuffed burrito at Taco Hell is deadly

I actually have an answer for this one. Pertaining to sweets, sodas, etc.

Most of today’s sweets, anything that is sweetened artificially is done so with high-fructose corn syrup which is VERY bad for you. The reason they use the syrup is because it is much cheaper to manufacture than cane sugar. Cane sugar is much better for you than corn syrup though, so if you can find items made with cane sugar vs. corn syrup then go with the cane sugar item. I stopped drinking soda after doing a little research and finding how bad it really is for you.

its funny how it works. good pussy to me is like heaven on earth, but after u get that “evil” out, it will own your life. “go make me this, go buy me that!!!”

FML!!!

yes but pure sugar cane is expensive. there for its still bad for u.

Have you tried the pepsi “throwback” sodas? I think they are pretty good. I stopped drinking soda for the most part, but tried one recently and it was actually pretty good, and made with natural sugars

Healthy food = $$$$$$$$$

:banghead

fuck it,

IT IS WHAT IT IS

deal with it guys, ur all alive, somewhat

How much caffeine do you consume on a daily basis?:rofl

I agree, sometimes Pepsi has that funky aftertaste, but the throwback doesn’t have it at all.
I really try to keep my soda/caffeene in general to a minimum. I cut back on the coffee big time, I used to not be able to function without it in the morning but now I’m okay. Weekends and road trips seem to be my weak point there though.

I started drinking coffee when I was 5… I have since stopped more than once, but I relapse usually after 3 or so months. All I drink is soda, but its diet, so no sugar in most.

i eat 100% healthy 5 days a week and i spend $50-70 a week. i eat 5000-6000 cals a day.

its when i get junk food, thats when i bill adds up.

Five?! Why?

• 1 to that - when I was making myself eat healthy (and I don’t even need as many calories as you do) I was spending way less. Beer = $$$$$.

Diet soda is the worst actually. Look up Aspartame some time.

please show me one case where someone has been harmed by consuming Aspertame.

Me, because the flavor of it is disgusting and makes me want to vomit.

throwback pepsi! made with PURE CANE SUGAR :excited