california cancer label on coca cola

Small victories. This is 1 thing on a long list of things that should be removed from our food supply.

hopefully they ditch corn syrup and msg to, best rum and cokes ever will be drunk

A spokesman for the Food and Drug Administration said the petition is being reviewed. But he noted that a consumer would have to drink more than 1,000 cans of soda a day to reach the doses administered that have shown links to cancer in rodents.Read more:*http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/03/09/coke-pepsi-to-change-caramel-coloring-recipes/#ixzz2ChCLhmtK

Seems legit.

fda has said some wrong stuff before.

i agree. if we only had good food to buy everyone would only have good food.

if we can only get bad food good chances are we we only have bad food.

thats the simplest way to look at that imo. if we have better food people will have better food choices.

Lol @ only being able to get bad food too. What a bunch of nonsense.

I drink a two liter Coke Zero a day, one or two Monster Rehabs, and sometimes coffee. :ahh

might as well just drink sugar that artificial stuff is worse, plus calories are meaningless we should only count nutritive content like that

Definitely, the artificial sweeteners are the worst thing for you in a couple ways at the very least.

its true it might sound like nonsense but it should be simple to understand.

if you could only get bad food you can only get bad food.

think of this, if you can just pick from kias could you get a ford? answer should be no.

also if you could just pick from cadillacs you would just have caddys.

thats a simple understanding. if our markets only offered quality/healthy foods we would only have quality/healthy foods .

if we had better quality jobs we would have better quality jobs.

anything man made in a lab is not good to eat imo. natural food taste better to me and its better for the body.

dont take my word for it research.

Lol.

Breaking news:

LIVING CAUSES DEATH.

Just because you said that, you’re dying someday Jim.

even if a small amount is fine, it’s still unnecessary to use that kind of shit when there are alternatives that have no serious risks at any intake

Everything in excess can kill you. Water included. What should they used instead of water?

Do you consume alcohol? Any amount of it. That can also kill you.

Cars cause death. They should start putting warning labels on the outside panels. And not use so much corn syrup when they make them.

Diabeetus