Att: Dildo Dan

i agree fast is fast and yeah i dont like domestic’s but that is a completely different then having respect for them, sure most domestics have the cubes that imports dont but such is life i work with what i have.

:bigthumb:

get a clue fucktard

Just like you IMing everyone whining about why they were ‘‘hating’’’ on you??? Shut up and die fucktard you and fico should both leave…for good

we road in the BANG van today!

x2, we agree on something :eek2:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

she did say she enjoyed the “ride”

:3some: good thing Justin was there!

:bukkake: :3some: brian showed us some new tricks too haha

35+>*

seriously. and take 85transam with you too

Wow did you start, or stop smokin weed?? what ever you did keep it up, your posts are like poetry, they roll so well! :bigthumb:

:finger2:

-35 can fuck for 2 hours, get a beer and fuck for 2 more (hours)

+35 fuck’s for 10 minutes, strokes out, heads off the the er, only to return to the fucking about 6-8 weeks later…

keep telling yourself that the +35 is better with your wrinkly nuts, and latex looking foreskins, ur dick has more wrinkles than a raisin. your balls look like marbles in a deflated beachball, and im sure the gray pubes really get the ladies fired up.

^^^^ You’re getting better yourself… Not too bad on the 35 stuff.

no we cant go 2hours.when do it right in 30 minites show the girl cant take it no longer! so u/ urself

i assumed youd say somthing stupid like that.

see if you fuck for 2 hours and shes dry you suck at fucking, but if you fuck for 2 hours and she cums every 20 minutes and stays gushing wet the entire time… then my friend, you are GOD! or -35…

i must be 35+ minus the stroke… :doh:

:rofl: :rofl: