ATT: JAYS v. UFO's

I know you are on Fox news all day but I dont know if you saw/seen/looked at this

hrm

looks fake. one of the “ufos” on the right seems to be in front of the tree branch not behind

I actually rarely look at foxnews, mostly because I hate the layout of their site. I usually hit it when I read something on CNN and say to myself, “wow, that sure was left leaning, lets try the right leaning version”. :slight_smile:

My first question about these “UFO’s” is why did only this guy get pictures? It looks like a pretty populated area. A fight breaks out in a bar and there are 10 youtube clips available but 20 UFO’s flying over a town and only one guy takes pictures? The BS-O-Meter pegged on that fact.

PS: I believe in UFO’s, and that the government has much more information about them than they have shared with the public. My roommate in college actually did his thesis paper on UFO’s and it’s pretty interesting stuff when you dig beyond the Enquirer type stories of, “I had an alien’s baby!”. I’m still not willing to buy into this story.

It came from the daily sun. That’s one of Britain’s equivalents of the National Enquirer.

What? Why is Fox reporting on articles in The Sun? That’s one of those grocery store fake tabloids. Why is it on a legit news website? I don’t get it.

That’s the worst photoshop ever.

It is published by News Group Newspapers of News International, itself a subsidiary of Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation.

From The Sun wiki.

Same reason you get garbage from Entertainment Weekly on CNN.com. All about cross advertising.

not a photoshop n00b.

but anyways, They are chines lanterns.

The UFOs seem oddly clear in comparison to the rest of the picture.

Why does this shit always happen in England?

Why do people always go look at bears at the zoo instead of in the wild? It’s a lot safer when the bears are all locked up.

If I wanted to fly around in my spaceship checking humans out I’d pick a country with strict gun control where people wouldn’t be shooting at me all the time. :slight_smile:

I agree. something to that effect with the lanterns …

just a shitty long exposure picture that they can’t keep still