Yesterday I saw a UFO

It’s afternoon, in Angola, Ny. My father tells me he visited a neighboring town, Dunkirk, and on the way home he had seen a shiny metallic non-moving object in the sky. He alerted my sister, and he then saw it vanish in the blink of an eye. He tells me this, i grumble " i’ve read and read and watch for something like that every day and on a whim my 71 year old father looks up in the sky after a day of fishing and sees something. He believes it isnt a plane or copter, the way it reflected, so round and glowing, and how it just vanished was very different.

4 hours pass, and i’m taking my girlfriend and her cousin to get some icecream, and i head into Dunkirk. While driving on the main road, rt 20/5, passing a local hospital, i see a small bright light as well. Trying not to drive off the road liek a fool, i’m takin quick glances. I had originally thought it was a star, but it looked like it was in the atmosphere, not in the heavens, so i alerted my girlfriend of it, and she sees it as well. It hovers there (as the ice cream shop is 2 minutes from the hospital) and we sit and stare at this thing. It’s definitely inthe atmosphere, u can see the clouds go behind it and past. It was a circular object, metallic, and very bright, like the material itself was giving off the luminescence. I sit and watch, they get their icecream. I curse at myself for not bringing my digital video camera EVERYWHERE i go. they come back to the car, its still there. After a few minutes of just staring at it, it stops hovering, it moves a bit to the left, then to the right, hovers, then goes behind the clouds where i cant see it anymore.

This happened yesterday around 4pm with my father and about 8/8:30pm with me, my girlfriend and her cousin. Being a ufo enthusiast, i’m used to being let down when it comes to seeing things in the sky, OOOH what’s that… oh… a plane- stuff like that. So to sit there for several minutes watching it hover there, just blew my mind.

~Hed

/edited for spelling

:tinfoilhat:

swamp gas

your pics aren’t loading

Is this for real or there’s a joke punchline at the end?

real, no punchline, and really pissed, cuz i didnt have my camera on me, so no pics. Fail. But it was crazy!

He’s for real.
Hey hed, you know most cell phones have CAMERA’s on them… Oh wait, you are too cheap for a good cell phone!

Yea who doesn’t have a cell phone with a camera?

Today i saw Elvis walk by me

Michael Jackson is in Paris

yes, him and jim morrison are making a cd :slight_smile:

Yeah, the cam on my phone is really crappy, wouldn’t have had a good shot, but i wasnt even thinking about that, more angry i carry my video camera everywhere and one of the few times i dont this happens.

its not like hes saying “guys i saw aliens!!!” its a UFO. an unidentified flying object. for all we know it could have been a military test. i mean shit, we had the sr71 for like 20-30 years before anyone knew about it…

I saw him walking down the Champs-Elysees yesterday

the guy I work with just got done telling me he saw a UFO 3 days ago, real random

It was a streetlight

Silly aliens…there’s nothing in Dunkirk

Silly hamburg people, there’s nothing in the sky

There’s an air show in batavia this week, should be a lot of old metallic, slow flying planes… maybe this UFO will be there?!

Then again, I saw one in Arizona a few years ago… They are out there. Keep the camera ready for next time!

very appropriate username