Yesterday I saw a UFO

My buddy that has a cabin in ellicottville, showed me a video that he took of a very very very bright light that was in the woods behind his cabin. there is absolutely nothing around him, and when looking at this video, and being told about the light, it was pretty much as bright as a stadium light, that shined in all directions. couldnt see anything but the light. it moved perfectly sideways in the woods, which in the area is all hilly, so it would have had to go up and down on and around trees, but it just kept going sideways, then just out of no where, the light was gone, nothing around, no sticks cracking, no noise being mad the whole time, just this very very bright light in the woods with noone or any cabins for a good distance.

you sick fuck… that’s his daughter.

Blanket hates the light

:rofl: I had no idea his daughters name was Paris. Actually, I had no idea he even had a daughter.

I just had to google it to confirm.

Maybe there is more pollutants in lake Erie than we think… you’re not supposed to drink the water.

i am going with weather balloon knot

Wow man I this I have seen the exact thing. No joke, Frost1280 do you remember that light we saw at your house?

Nice! It is cool when something unusual occurs.

Yes.

That being said, I can believe that you saw something. This is something I have an interest in as well (UFO’s, paranormal, etc.). To each their own in their opinions on this stuff, but we cant sit here believing we are the only forms of life in this universe.

I take your word for it. Not too long ago my buddy was driving me home from his house and we saw something very similar but it was dark out so we couldnt get a great look at it. We saw a bright star looking object that was getting closer and closer untill we drove past it, we turned around to follow it and it disappeared. It was a clear night, not a cloud in the sky so i dont think it was “hiding behind clouds” but it deffinately was some sort of ufo

110% positively absolutely for definite sure!

Star Trek in real life??

well obviously their are creatures on other planets as well. they would look at our shuttles as UFOs too

Um, that ice cream shop is not in Dunkirk. It’s in Irving. If you’re talking about passing Lakeshore Hospital on 5/20 where they’re together. I know this doesn’t really pertain to the actual topic, but I can’t believe you if you don’t even know what town you’re in.

Edit: Who are you?

swamp ass

Thats pretty cool, I was listening to S&R the other day and someone called in and said they saw a UFO the other day as well. I also heard someone else say they saw something the other day in the sky, so its not just you.

can you describe the shape, light, etc?

“I want to believe”

yea, thats crazy, i believe ive seen the same thing a few years back…it was just chillin in one spot, and looked like a star in our atmosphere, then next thing u kno it was just gone!!!..

This is interesting and I believe you. I know there is some explanation whether it is a flying saucer or fresh idea:

Angels or former angels (demons) trying to have an affect on humans. According to the Bible, angels and demons are spirit beings with a lot of energy. Usually when angels appeared to the faithful in Bible accounts, there was a brightness that occured, and one account says “a light beyond the brilliance of the sun”

I would have to say the guy in this video, “Prophet Yahweh” thinks he is recieving signs from God, but is not favored by God, but instead maybe a demon made this light occur to make people believe this man

I guess they didn’t want to anal probe me cause I was flying in that very area at that time yesterday.

i love seeing the videos on late night tv of the rednecks flipping out because the UFOs burn their fields down when they land, and how they skinned their cows and shit