ATT. Keyboard Racers what Pittspeed Grudge Match are you most interested in Next Year

whats that smokey?

:rofl:

too much oil pressure maybe?

:dunno:

:kiss: give me some of that then!!

ported 302 oil pump?

To each his own…I think S/C is cool…but I wouls take 500 rwhp NA over 500 rwhp FI anyday.

nope. boost feels alot cooler when it kicks in. F N/A

VTEC ftw!!!

bost feels cool when it kicks in, but N/A power is there all the time threw all ranges of RPM

can someone post a dyno of a 500hp na motor and a 500hp F/I motor(a 500hp lsx motor and a 500hp cobra motor - a 500hp honda motor would still suck because it can’t make torque :smiley: ). I bet the F/I dyno is flatter and better.

and F/I is easier to get more hp on, gets better mileage(if you drive it sane) and usually idles way better(better drivability).

eh boost + top end = awesome. But for every man there own … boosted anything is still cool.

sleeper and cutty vs darkfag and shalerpuke…tag team 2F2F style

the Whitey v Darkstar race will be the best of them all. I guarantee it.

the summer in Pittsburgh isn’t long enough for that race.

i want to see the bgblock running around. thats going to be fun watching some old muscle whoop some ass.

next year will be an interesting year. each season it seems the cars are just getting faster and faster. I love it! I am just hoping for some more street action this year instead of just hanging out in the strip.

drinking contest? or do you want to race the maxima vs jetta?

drinking :x:

ya cuase the zo6 just sucks for driviblty, i mean gosh

I never said it didn’t. read into it however you want. F/I>n/a there really is no debating this.

:smiley:

wow, old man relax, im just fucking with you GOSH! did u use sand paper today? lose ur vigra pill for tonite???

note the smiley face in my quote, twatwaffle.

:love:

dont need that much torque when your only moving 2000 lbs if that

pewter vs. burnyd 40 yd dash - blackSS chasing burnyd with ranch = burnyd FTW! :rofl: