att silver_ws6 and blkp42e

you guys left too early last night. i was hopin mike was comin back i was gonna take him for a ride in my car but they told me you left without sayin by to everyone :eek3: and chad you missed everyone tryin to get that purple chevelle to race the supra :smiley:

btw other chad (91gsx) how did my launch look? it felt a little better after i turned the fp down and the translator up a notch, still rich in the midrange tho.

damnit. i wanted to find that MALIBU!!

Well mac n his woman looked tired n i didnt want to keep em up since they were nice enough to let me sleep over. But another time definately. I was wondering where beth was when i saw u n jackie. but its all good
Yeah chad that malibu wanted some !!! the trail blazer can neva lose :eek3:
Dont ya gotta love that whiney beotch saying what what malibu its the nicest fing car here u bitches. I shouldve went home n got my moms malibu w/ cold air intake and said what what rollin on hubs where ??? or better yet get 6 b quicks rental car w/ ecotec n beat em racing :tounge:

i need spinnnaaaazzzzz

that don’t spin ??? shouldve gave him some left over oil from your car lord knows ur burn enough :tounge: