atten lauraws6

It won’t even be a race but you can try;)

when’s there gonna be pics of the new setup? :x:

Soon, the car should be done by the end of the month or early part of may.

Let me get use to my #2 car a newly aquired GSX I’ll run you at Zelie for fun what the hell

AWD loves the 1/8th mile

of course slicks or drag radials wouldn’t hurt the tires on it are my achilles heel

Oh and the Cobra Z06 matchup would be a good one, but don’t know the Cobra guy but me thinks he might have some things done to his car & take the win

Matt

could say that…

me thinks ur capt. obivious

I want to play with the Z06 when my car is finished!

It will have twin 61’s on it by the end of the month:bigthumb: . Also will have a built rearend with 33 spline mosers, full spool, 3:27’s, fully braced 8.8 with 9" ends so I can use the 9" ford axles. We will be working on the suspention to get the power to the pavement, car will have at least 850rwhp and will be a street legal car.

I can’t wait to run into one myself:x:

very nice

I really dont have any mods planned so far. If anything, prob headers, intake and a tune.

Possibly drag radials for the strip if I decided to run it. I wouldnt even want to guess what my ET’s would be.

ya, nevermind on that race

I guess so, but I’ve only ran up there once, not a fan of 1/8mi.

I wouldnt mind running you at a road course though :smiley:

Everyone on here knows from past racing, im not affraid of AWD, and I’m still a firm believer that RWD is still better than AWD for the hole shot

I did well against a yellow Z06 that was up there in my STi. Stock turbo, bigger TMIC, Intake TBE, and tons of suspension 17x8.5 SSR Comps and 245/40/17 Kuhmo SPTs like 320ish threadware. I would pull him wround turns and on the straightaway at Beaverun he would catch me too late and we were already braking for turn 1.

This year I should be able to hold my own on the straights against you big displacement light Z06s. FPGreen turbo, Injectors, ECUTek, up the boost from factory 14.6psi to 20ish psi and 220ish threadware 245/40/17 Kuhmo MXs. Should be 350ishwhp 250ishwtorque.

I was in the 1:20s -19s range this year hoping for 1:15s-1:10s maybe lower

Only thing ki8lling me last year was 320 threadware tires this year 220 should do would rather was 100 or less but an not rich enough or good enough for that level yet

I am definitely GAME!!!

lol thats going to be some ride you got there, that really is bone chilling…One day when i get a real job im going to build a single turbo V8

is your setup on an auto tranny?

It should be a blast to drive for sure. The weak point of the car will be the tranny as it still has the stock tremec 3650 5 speed, when it goes I’ll either go with a TKO 600 or a turbo 400 auto.

you think a TKO 600 will hold that power? may be looking into a Viper T56

Not sure if the TKO will be the right way to go but I’m pretty sure it’s a very strong tranny. I’m hoping my stocker holds up for this year. I’m not going to race my car alot this year, just a few trips to the track to try and get a low 10-high 9 et at about 140-145mph. That would make me a happy camper.