Attention Jetblue Passengers

Your trueblue points?

Yeah, they only last a year.

so about 30 of mine just vanished.

FUCK

really? that’s gay

that doesnt sound right, but if it is true, thats very gay

yea, your right…i just realised this while i was in cali last month, so its pretty much pointless cuase i don’t fly THAT much so i’ll never accumulate enough pts to make it worthwhile.

Write JetBlue letters, guys. they’re a good company… they may just listen to your common sense.

Dear JetBlue,

I can't accumulate enough JetBlue points before they expire. People won't be motivated to get points if they know they only last a year and they probably won't be able to use them. Change this, please... give your loyal costumers a break.
  • you

If you are just realizing this now, you need to learn how to read. And i don’t think they will care to change this at this point in time. They are not hurting for business. This may change eventually, but not right now.

thats not cool…
hopefully if enough jetblue customers say something, they might change it.
its not right if you accumulate your own points and then cant even use them, whats the point.

when I saw that in the fine print I didn’t even bother to sign up for their program. I get enough miles from other airlines anyway, JetBlue is cheap enough and they are doing enough business that they don’t have much incentive to give more away. I can’t beat their fares from Long Beach to JFK either…