SOLD!

So, I bought tickets to see a car that I planned on buying, but found the FD locally before I got to use them. JetBlue has credited me $304.60 and I can use that to book any flight under any name, as far as I know.

I’m looking for $250 out of this. I have a while before it expires, so I’m in no rush, but if you book in advance, $300 is enough for a round trip to almost anywhere in the country. Had a friend looking to go to San Diego on the credit from this!

i might be interested

Cool, PM me if you want to chat, or I have AIM. I’m pretty flexible with terms and stuff, I just want to see the credit get used.

I’ll buy it.

Responded to the PM I got. Catch me on AIM, Howie; I left you a message.

Also, for transferring this, I think the best idea would be to just change all the login info for my JetBlue TrueBlue account (where the credit is) and give you the account.

Failing that, I can book a flight for you with your name/address and just have tickets mailed to your place. Either works for me, I think the account transfer would be easiest.

Credit expires 3/19/08.

Bump. Haven’t heard back from anyone yet. Let me know if you want this!

[quote=“brent_strong,post:5,topic:28607"”]

Responded to the PM I got. Catch me on AIM, Howie; I left you a message.

Also, for transferring this, I think the best idea would be to just change all the login info for my JetBlue TrueBlue account (where the credit is) and give you the account.

Failing that, I can book a flight for you with your name/address and just have tickets mailed to your place. Either works for me, I think the account transfer would be easiest.

Credit expires 3/19/08.

[/quote]

so i cant get the miles for them? maybe something could be done. i will let you know abot it soon

It’s just cash credit. No miles or anything. $30x.x towards whatever you want to spend it on for flights/taxes.

My bad dood, I didn’t go home last night :snky:

Didn’t check my AIM. Give me a ring, PM me for number.

Sold! Thanks, Howie.

(PS: No, YOU are #1)

lol. Good deal bitches. :tup: