FS: $439.25 Westjet Flight Credit

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price: $ 439.25 FIRM
Condition: New
Will Ship?: Y
Contact Info: 416-727-3010
Description:

Hey guys,

I broke up wit my gf so the credit for the flight i was going to take out to see her is available. The value after i canceled is $439.25, i originally paid 481.25 to go see her so ive already taken a hit on this. The Credit allows you to go wherever westjet flies, so from LA all the way to Miami, all i want is to make up the difference cuz now i need the cash pretty badly too. so PM me or call me at the above number.

Thanks,

Will

So your asking the exact same as what its worth? gl with that? if you drop it to $200 - 250 let me know.

edit: doesnt make any sense to either

sorry guy, but i dont think youll be gettign that asking price

The flight (from what I read) was 481, and now its 431 or w/e…

So its not the EXACT price…

^^ then read it again (edit) ~shakes head~

this time, SLOWLY

OK, so im going to break this down into point form for you cuz clearly you dont understand (jordan, not the other 2, thanks for trying to clarify it for him though)

• I ORIGINALLY spent 481 on the ticket for my flight.
  • I canceled my original flight which caused me to LOSE $40 from my booking
  • Im selling the remaining $439.25 as a whole because thats basically dollar for dollar and ive already lost $40, i just wanna get what i can get back

now with that said, im NOT asking for 481.95, im just trying to balance out what i got remaining so im just trying to get the 439.25 back

and jordan, im NOT going to give you 439.25 for 200-250, im not that desperate to get rid of it cuz its not going to expire until May 2009 so dont hold your breath buddy.

SOLD Mods please Lock

that was quick