ATTENTION LS1 HATERS

I’m selling my 2000 Camaro ss. its midnight blue with gray leather. The car has 33k on it. It has Cartek stage 2 heads and a Cartek stage 3 cam with a fast intake manifold. It has a moser 12 bolt rear end with 4.10’s. It has qtp long tube headers to a texas speed true dual exhaust. It has a torque arm and a couple other suspension mods. Also a pro 5.0 shifter with lou’s short stick shifter. The car was tuned professionaly with 420rwhp and like 430 some thing torque. It was tuned by Redline motorsports and could make more power with a different tune. This is just a safe reliable tune. Asking 15,900 obo. Any reasonable offer will be considered. Thanks

some more

isnt it your brothers or something :confused

more

nice car i like the miles but i hate LS1 , so im gonna buy this sentra im lookin at

He’s buying a new car so I bought this to sell

GLWS sean. if i was ever to do a camaro, it would be just like this… such a nice car and i love the dumps :cool :nod

I bought it from him at the end of the fall cause he found another car he wants but with no job its not logical to have the car

Hey, I know of another sweet ass camaro, on the cheaper side if you really want one… :ninja :lol

Sry sean…back to ur topic

Yea this one wasn’t cheap

IH8LSX

$15,900!?!?!?!

:headbang

Adam get that plate, NOW!

1.8t :headbang

Chris! Great idea!

Sean, trade for 1.8T!?

lol no but seriously sick car

Fuck that my broke ass needs money

It would not be a smart trade on my part, considering it is December and could potentially drop a fuck ton of snow on us any day now.

Drag radials and wet weather = instant death

But Sean, isn’t that what you’ve always wanted for me? :rofl