Fs: 2000 mnb ss camaro m6

Im just seeing what kind of offers I can get. Its a 2000 m6 ss midnight blue camaro. Has just under 34k on it. Im the third owner of the car and its always been garage for the winters and never driven in the rain. Now for the goodies
cartek stage 3 heads
cartek stage 2 cam
fast 90mm intake
90mm nick willams throttle body
qtp long tube headers
3 inch texas speed true dual exhaust
moser 12bolt rear end
bmr adjustable torque arm
bmr lower control arms
mti clear lid
pro 5.0 shifter with lous short stick
mickey thompson et streets in the rear with yokohama avs es 100’s in the front and also avs es 100’s for the rear with about 300 miles on them
car was stock untill i got it and had all mods installed at a professional shop that sponsors this site… its redline performance in upstate ny. Was dyno tuned to 425whp and 430wtrq. Only reason im thinking about selling is to buy either a c5 zo6 or a newer c6
as for a price im gonna throw it out for 17000 obo.
cars located in albany ny
for any more info you can email me at psi2high@gmail.com
Thanks
Sean

pics please.

i would actually consider doing this if the price was lower, just to have a fun summer weekend car…

the car sounds nice, but unfortunately you will need to rind the right enthusiast to get your asking price. looks like private party sales for this car (in stock form obviously) are around 11k. i realistically wouldnt be willing to pay much more than that.

good luck with the sale, the car does sound beautiful. ive always wanted one of these.

yea i know what the book value is and i know what enthuiast’s pay for these cars so i threw it up on here because i know this is a some what diverse board so it may get some interest. as far as book value youll never find a car like this for book and ive seen ones with more then twice the miles sell for more then book

heres some pics

gorgeous but price is a tad high if you compare to ls1tech, maybe $14,000?

i didn’t mean to undercut your thread. your car looks nice, seems like it was well maintained and is tastefully modded. good luck with the sale.

its on ls1 tech but if you can find thats always been garaged and never modded till the 3rd owner with this low of miles let me know cause im on there alot and i dont ever see them for 14 with under 65k

nice car, price is high… glws

its or best offer and the cars priced pretty accurately with others on ls1tech but thanks for the comments

i’ve been looking for camaro, but i still think your going to want more, then i want to spend, lol

I just threw it out there. I want another vette before I buy a house…I know that sounds ass backwards but I have the money for a vetter after I sell this and still have a huge deposit for a house

cartek :tup:

thank you some one that knows the quality of parts that went into this car:thankyou:

taking offers

16700 obo

300 bux off? holy shit, let me jump on that… do you have an early bird special too?

u pay for what you get, Go find somewhere to sell your car where you wont get a bunch of shit back in your face

didnt realize every one was a bunch of cheap dicks on here…and it was a drop in price whether it be a 1000 or 300 thanks for the comments…i gotta go out and buya bmw now so i can be a total tool too

hahaha yea i dont get why everyone has to diss everything but anyways thats a sick car u got
glws