Fs: 2000 mnb ss camaro m6

nice car

nice car just post it on ls1tech no one on this forum has money or anythign better to do with there time but rip on your ad.

yea i guess thats what happens when people cant afford it they rip on it but what ever…if not interested then stay out and go bash some thing else

[quote=“psi2high,post:23,topic:37653"”]

yea i guess thats what happens when people cant afford it they rip on it but what ever…if not interested then stay out and go bash some thing else

[/quote]

Thats just it, People cant afford it. And those who can dont want to spend $16,000 on a camaro.

right…they spend it on mustangs…ill jot that one down in the old journal…thanks

quit responding to the bullshit in this thread and try to sell it on traderonline.com or LS1.com

You’ll find someone eventually esp if you’re OBO’ing the deal. nice car, i wish the mods were in a black TA convert :lickout:

GLWS. srrsly. those mods are sweet :slight_smile:

sexy car glws, nice tasteful mods done to it. any track times with the car at all? who did the engine work also?

every thing was installed at redline performance here in albany new york and the cars gone a best of 12.0at 120 with a 2.0 60ft since i havent installed the new clutch yet

ya, id just go on ls1tech. what i tried selling on here for 2 or so months lasted 8 hrs with three cash in hand offers for MORE money on ls1tech

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showpost.php?p=716918&postcount=2

:gotme:

thanks for clearing that up for the people that need more hobbies

This is a good price for the car if you ask me. Im working a deal on mine for 17k and its an 01 non SS with similar miles. This car has parts as nice as mine and a great set of heads to boot. I dont know the car but if i was in the market i would think its a fair price. GLWS

that car is gorgeous, 14k would be a steal. esp with the mods … Carteck is top knotch.

yea 14 would be a low blow and if the car doesnt sell ill just do a bigger cam and a new tune to try and crack 500whp

very nice SS, i love the color… but yeah i think its a bit high on the price, but eventually on LS1 tech or someplace like that you will prob get 16 or so for it… this is the wrong time of year to try to sell the car though… for comaprison i got my 2000 Ws6 with 50k miles with just a catback for $13,600

yea if you hold out youll find deals but it doesnt even cost me a 80 dollars a month to keep it insured and i owe nothing on it so i dont really care much if it sells or not…kinda got the itch to buy another vette