attention whoring with your CGT

guy is a douchebag, but man that car sounds hot.

hot freakin car, sounds absolutely amazing, but random revving is pretty :gay:

sounds like a turbo honda :smiley:

omfg that is sick

Alex is a pimp, attention whoring sure, but he really works the car all the time. There is another good clip of him taking off from a stand still and another of him doing 200+ in Mexico.

Dangerous, reckless and still I love watching.

the guy is a major fag but the car sounds sick as hell. it actually sounds exactly like my nitro rs4 remote controlled car.

Sounds fuckin hottt, i used to love going through the tunnel at the shred and regan cruise night by the airport with my CRX with no exhaust, kinda reminds me of that but a lot less cooler.

Car sounds hot, car looks sweet… it’s a shame that this douche will probably smash it up… drifting around a street into a semi or something.

That sounds like fucking sex.

Holy light ass flywheel

haha, i know that girl…she owns a couple lambo’s too. she’s an attentionn whore though as well.

Sounds stupid…Better sounding cars IMO.

That Hyundai Sonata looked nice.

The car is baller status

Sounds like Sams evo

is that stock exhaust do you think…or did he open it up at all?

I believe it is an aftermarket, straight through exhaust.

In stock form it has the same sort of sound, but much quieter.

AWE straight pipes. Alex can drive, I wouldn’t expect the car to be wrecked anytime soon.

i would be doing the same thing if i owned that car. actually, i’d be much worse. i did that kind of shit with a slow talon that had a ricey bov. howie knows what i’m talking about.

who the hell are you sleeping with?