ATTN: 300ZX GUYS!!!

Does anybody have an extra injector clip retainer thingies? the little metal paper-clip like thing, that looks like 3 sides of a square, that go around the injector clip to hold it on?

I REALLY don’t want to have to pull my whole plenum again to recover 2 that i lost in the abyss that is the 300ZX engine bay

:mad: :bloated: :tantrum: :rant: :banghead: :picard: :frowning: :cry:

Gonna have to pull it apart again guy…those things are hard to come by…get a magnet stick and cross your fingers.

it literally fell into a gap between the fuel rail and some other part that’s no more than 3mm wide…can’t even get a flathead screwdriver inbetween there it’s so tight :frowning:

ugh and i have just about everything back together…all i had/have left to do is the coil packs and the rest of the injector clips, and the hardpipes…

Woody should have some on some worthless parts car he has…

Perish for such a terrible suggestion.

If that car is missing one part nut bolt or clip I will smite thee!

Just out of spite…i’ve just taken 4 things off of the z…try to find out what they are!

:frowning:

http://www.msdignition.com/fuel/2105.jpg
one of these guys?

Not exactly…the essentially look like a staple but big enough to go around the clip.

oh so it’s like every gm clip ever made that can be had anywhere?

lol

I guess thats what puts the “General” in General Motors.

:word:

have the same exact ones on the evo

god i love when you talk dirty to me.

http://www.cazracing.com.au/catalog/images/P9020023-1.JPG

These bes da clipz in questionz.

Talk is cheap…you should see me in action :ohyeah:

can you handle this? :gay3:

Call me Andy. I got extra clips from my spare CA harness. One of those might work for you.

:tup: thanks a million dave (articzap)…if you end up needing the ones you gave me let me know and they’re on me…or i’ll just give these back and order my own.

you do realize though…that in this act of kindness…you aided your competition in the race to see who will be running first…

cant run without a balance tube :slight_smile: