attn: 6bquik

it means your rolls on your neck look like a packet of hot dogs!:smiley: :angel:

hey gimpy hows the car ? you ready to melt those 205/70r14’s off yet ? btw: bj wants to burnout at the same time ! this should be interesting. maybee we can get a couple more ppl in on the action !! cutty’s gs ( burns oil more than rubber but it looks real) and im sure we can get others !

ok find me a spot and im game!! i just printed out your burnout pics when i get home give me address to send them to you!! lata greg

Originally posted by 6-b-kwik
it means your rolls on your neck look like a packet of hot dogs!:smiley: :angel:
:weak:

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
cutty’s gs ( burns oil more than rubber
boooo hoooo, crack another oil pan :asshole:

Originally posted by Pewterss
:weak:

:tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :tounge:

:tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :tounge:
:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

:rolleyes:

:smiley:

:slight_smile:

dont print them out email em ! lol i want to add them to my webpage. Well prolly do the burnout same spot as where i did mine. ell just ned some more ppl for lookout cause i have a feeling its going to be 2x the burnout i had btw: make sure there air in those tires they were low when i removed em ( told the cop i had a flat lol )

i already printed them out so u can have them anyways!my computer works when it wants to so u will have to come over and send them to yourself!:smiley:

this threads:greddy2: as the title!

Originally posted by Pewterss
this threads:greddy2: as the title!

picking on my arm again! well i got it out the sling finally so…no more jokes now!:tounge:

picking on my arm again! well i got it out the sling finally so…no more jokes now!:tounge:
:greddy2: means ur ghey!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: u,cutty& silver:3some:

who u calling ghey tons of fun! looking like a red neck! u watched to many reruns of dukes of hazzard!:rolleyes:

u watched to many reruns of dukes of hazzard!:rolleyes:
with cutty!!!:smiley: :tounge:

cutty needs to be gay maybe he will get some ass!he is one frustrated midget!

:owned: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :itr41: :blue:

come on ASSHOLE :mad: how many times to i have to tell u to stop confusing me with Silver :smiley: