Attn: 85Transam

sounds like he saving his money for a new pair of girls jeans and some black hair dye.

if you ever see me like that I give anyone on here permisson to kill me

I see your point and is pretty smart…but this is a really good deal that will be somewhat hard to find later on down the road. Maybe buy the motor now and let it sit until you get more $ for carb and any other things you may need for the swap. Or if cash is major tight the whells will make you happy for now.

just get the wheels and get a motor when you have the cash. motors pop up all the time, so who cares.

:bigthumb:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ill donate the Razor blade

i’ll throw in a carb. i’m pretty sure i said at some point i would throw one in, just not the one that’s on the motor now. it more than $400 new. i have a carter 750(same as edelbrock) which was on the motor when it went 13.5 i have a holley 750 and i have one or two quadrajets. one is the same as what you have.

BTW you don’t need a carb, the one you have will work.

oh, its for Dons motor, forgot about that…get the motor.lol.

fixed :rofl:

no gaskets for you :rofl:

i think your wheels now look just fine… i’d do the motor if you dont mind goin to a carb setup. i’m an EFI guy. for 800 bucks with new crank and vortec heads, you really cant beat that. even tho it has stock rods/pistons they all check out good, and thats a nice base to build off of. Vortec headed cars run pretty good. just need springs to fit higher lift cams and compression to make some sick power numbers

Do whats cost effective for you now. Don’t break your wallet now because you won’t be able to put gas in your car to run that oh-so-great ENGINE!!

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31899

i have 4 of these wheels i can sell you really cheap. then you can have a motor and wheels. im going to naylors tonight to get some stuff and see what they are worth.

not likeing them

:dunno:

sorry there gone…

:rofl: :doh:

i will have to pass on the GTA wheels, im just going to save.

dad wont allow

yea he will, he just doesnt want the money taken out of my account. but once i have a few more $ he will