ATTN 87foxGT - FS my father-in-law's G35C

PICS WILL COME TONIGHT. DON’T BITCH ABOUT IT. :smiley:

So my father in law has decided to swap his G35C for a roadster this year. Last I heard, either a 350Z vert, Z4si, or M Roadster. He’s probably just going to trade it but if someone wanted to buy it he’d sell it privately.

Here’s the details:

2004 G35 Coup
Totally stock
6MT
Brembo Brakes
No sunroof
No spoiler
White exterior
Black leather
Babied - He’s an engineer at heart so he knows his cars and takes care of them like an anal retentive engineer. However he’s also 51 and runs American Brass. I mention this as evidence that he’s mature and doesn’t beat or abuse his cars. That’s not to say that there’d be carbon built up in the intake. :stuck_out_tongue: He mentioned one time that he was really surprised when he came over the bridge on his way to work and punched it at 50 and the back end started to step out. :eekdance:

It’s never seen snow, rarely even rain. Always garaged.

I think it’s under 20k miles. I’ll double check tonight.

He said he’d sell it if someone offered him $25k, otherwise he’ll just trade it.

Take off the spoiler and turn the interior black and it looks just like this. I’m 95% sure his has the same wheels.

He’s storing it in my garage, so I’ll grab some pics and post them when I get home tonight.

mike…

buy buy buy

those brembos are sick

my folks have em on the G and let me tell u, they sure do come in handy.

i really like these cars, glws

ughh

I want one.

ughhgghghghgghghghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :smash2:

Good looking out man, thanks for the heads up. That car is freakin gorgeous no doubt. :jawdrop:

Such a tough color combo to find with the ivory pearl ext and black interior. I have no idea what Infiniti was thinking when they stopped producing them in that combo. :bloated:

Sounds like its in A1 shape from what youre describing as well. Although as much as I would love to give it serious consideration right at this moment, Ive got my closing day approaching fast on my property I just acquired so I have to keep my finances in order until the dust settles from that and the transaction is completed and everything is paid for. :redface:

Right now that is priority one for me. But if this car is still around in say…late april, early may, then by that time I should be all set with the property. so i will be ready to give it a very serious look unless I am absolutely blown away by the new G coupe unveiling at the NY auto show in April. :stuck_out_tongue:

But if you still have the time and are feeling ambitious, then post ur the car’s newdz once you get the chance. Id love to see exactly what it looks like inside and out even though im sure its very close to what you posted in your initial post. :tup:

Thanks again dood and let me know how long you think it will be available before it just gets traded in…

shits hot mikey

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/capobvious2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/poland.gif

:smiley:

^^^

lol that made me lol at work

ugh…I love Gs in white.

I was a little busy last night. :hitit: Pics tonight hopefully, although the pics might not be the greatest because he locked the doors and didn’t leave me the keys. :cockblock Smart man…

SOLD!

Uggh! The father in law just called. His white on red ///M Roadster should be here in about 4 weeks!

That was quick, to bad Mike.

Yeah, he traded it. I think he got $23,500 sight unseen for it.