ATTN: ALL German and European guys.. VW, Porsche, Audi, Benz, Lambo, Ferrari and more

I FINALLY got a job!!!

I will be working with a very fine organization and I will be doing something I love very much. The organization I will be working with has made some donations to another site I belong to for a Make A Wish Foundation cruise and they are VERY fine people. I accepted a position as the Operations Manager at Auto Haus in Burnt Hills, NY. I will be Managing the entire facility and all departments will report to me so I am extremely excited to get on board so I can implement some great things to grow the business.

Auto Haus specializes in mostly European and German imports BUT they will do anything to American cars as well. We have many Porsches in stock, a Lambo, a Ferarri, a super nice R32, bunch of VW’s, BMW’s, a nice Audi… Auto Haus is an authorized F1 tuner. Auto Haus does anything from the smallest tire repairs and inspections, detailing, to whole engines and superchargers on Lamborghini’s etc. In addition to all that Auto Haus also sells all kinds of cars. They actually have a couple Mustangs for sale right now. The owner is actually an avid Mustang enthusiast and lover so I am sure I will fit in just perfect. Auto Haus also offers indoor winter storage so if you are interested please let me know.

Please visit the website and check it out:

[http://autohausmotors.com/](http://autohausmotors.com/)

If you need anything at all please let me know. I would like for some of you guys to come out and check it out…

Rob

:bowdown

good for you man , im glad ya got suttin ya like doin

nice job, don’t be a “hate the dealership” snob tho… those guys have quite the business going on up there

how much would you want to throw a 93 Jetta on a scanner? I am having a major not starting/starting and idling but bogging with throttle issue on my Jetta that I cannot seem to find at all. Feel free to PM if you need.
thanks

I went up there to look at your '88 BMW M5, anndddddd $17k is outrageous.

Say hi To Pete Knight Sr for me if you still have him transporting cars around :wink:

I want to drop an ls1 in my 540i, you up for the job? Either that or supercharge the stock motor. Im down to do it asap, just dont really…wanna pay $80 an hour so if you can work with me on a set price im ready yesterday.

Yet to check this place out yet, if im out and about ill swing by

I go by there all the time. Never have anything that really grabs my interest. But congrats

I bought my RSX there 3 years ago, too bad you weren’t there then

stop by with it… we will take care of you.

someone paid full price for that car. It had a ton of extra’s… one owner car and SUPEr nice and clean… May have not been worth that much to you but it was to someone…

Stop up and talk to us… Im new so I dont know the exact shop rates but we do F1 Tuning and we can do whatever your looking for.

Stop by and ask for me. I will show you around.

I can find you anything your looking for. We have connections to find anything… Stop by and we can talk…

Nice to see a customer. Stop by, a lot have things have changed!!!

Drove by today…well at 1 oclock in the morning…i might stop in tomorrow ill be in that general area