Announcing Black Forest Motorsport's official grand opening GTG...

As some of you know, I’ve been open for business since October 1st. The shop has been fully operational, however the office/waiting room area has been under heavy renovation since then. Well, it’s about 90% complete, and I’m expecting it to be about 95% complete by the end of this week.

The shop is geared towards European and Exotic automobiles, and so far, business has been brisk, to say the least. It seems as though folks are pretty tired of the franchise dealerships, and that’s where we come in. Right now, we’re fully capable of comprehensive diagnostics on Audi, VW and Porsche. By month’s end, we’ll have complete diagnostic equipment for the following brands:
Audi
BMW
Jaguar
Land Rover
Mercedes Benz
Mini
Porsche
Saab
Smart
VW
Volvo

So, with that said, we’re going to be hosting an “official” grand opening party/GTG on Saturday November 10th between 10am and 3pm. Please feel free to stop by, take a look around the place, have some food and wish us luck :slight_smile:

Address and contact information is in my signature.

I would like to check this out. :slight_smile: Congrats on getting up and running.

Score, I’ll stop in.

I’ll stop in also.

i’ll try and make it.

Bump for a good guy and good business.

Thanks man. Now all I have to do is finish this 87 hour job on an 02 Allroad before Saturday comes around :wink:

I hope you only charge $1.00/hour.:redface:

:eek: :ham:

lol sorry joe he doesnt seem to work on lotus, toyota or mazda. i think youre going to have to buy something even LESS reliable to have him tinker with it.:lolham:

I’ll try to make it as well :tup:

Do you do Porsche/Audi transaxle rebuilds?

I will stop by seeing as how I already drive by your shop 4+ times a day!

Actually…

(pic taken while I was still working out of the house this summer)

http://lh3.google.com/bracketracer/Rnv09Y2-xJI/AAAAAAAAETg/0hJvRL9ffRQ/s800/DSC00733.JPG

Currently, I’m swamped enough with the fast-moving, day in, day out stuff, that I’m trying to stay away from that particular side of the business.

Still…we’ll see how this all plays out over the coming months. If I end up bringing in other techs, I may get into that sort of thing.

ill try to stop in jason, i want to check out the new place and then figure out what i want done to mine…

Well if you’re interested in a long term over winter side project, I have a 944S box I’m going to be using as a “beater” that needs 4th and 5th gear syncros. I’ll try and stop by for the open house and we can talk about.

Scorrrreeeee!!! 1997 V8! Very nice. I think I know who’s that is…bec. there cert. aren’t more than a couple locally. I do know that…

What’d you do to that one?

Joe, that’s the one that’s over at Harry’s during the summer, same guy has a 996TT.

I remember you telling me. There def. can’t be another one!