Anybody work on or know of a person or shop that works on porsche?

looking for a friend that needs work done on an older porche. looking to get it worked on asap.

lemme know :slight_smile:

bracketracer I think

yeah I would take it to blackforest

Jason at blackforest motorsports

Jason Dale, black forest. they allways have Porsches on the porches (ok maybe in the garage) 634-1200

hi. give me or Jason a call @ the shop on Tuesday, we might be there monday, but only to play a lil’ catch-up.

www.blackforestmotorsport.com
thanks
-Zac

my cousin works at a forign repair shop mostly german cars if you pm me info i can forward it to him and see how much hed charge

Talk to Joe (91MR2)…i know the guy he bought his house from worked on exotics and knew his shit.

I would call blackforest. Never heard a single complaint

When I had my 944…I used Tepas Auto on south park a few times for maint. items

awesome…thanks for the info guys. ill let my friend know.

My friend Evan (PM me for his # if interested) or Jason Dale at Blackforest…

these guys have turned out very nice work on very “demanding” cars. :tup:

Northtown Lexus also does since they used to own the Northtown “Toy Store”. When i worked there they always had porsches, ferraris, deloreans, etc.

i’m all fresh and limber with my old 911’s as of late too, in the past month, some 944’s, 951/944 Turbo, '83 911sc (orginial owner!), '84 911 Targa. Targa got some real love, valve adjustment, and some 993 twist wheels to update the look, real sweetheart of a car.

Joe’s friend Evan i hear is top knotch as well and comes highly recomended.

Yeah, thanks Zach, he really is. Either way, between him, Jason, and yourself, this guy should be all set, haha.

I hear these guys are shady.
esp. that Zac dude.

Haha.

get your stickers cheap son!

Even though i work on these i recommend Black forest. As stated never heard a complaint about them.