good body shops

i know there is the one accross from colonie toyota, any know any cheap great shops that will get shit done. few little spots of rust need to be tended to on the BMW. 3 small spots.

Paintworx across from Toyota i used to work with the guy that owns it. He used to work for toyota in their bodyshop.

northeast motorsports for the win sir. They did awesome work on the s4 and they have very good prices. 518-470-8611 you want to talk to AJ and tell him i sent ya. I am going up thurs to talk about the new toys to.

Dave S. is no longer located there. He has his own shop farther down central near appletinis.

get a hold of me man, my homie does it on the side and is fucking excellent.

Latham Autobody ftw. They do great work.

Dave Stumph owns Paintworx, Which is the old collision experts on central. I mistook the shop across from toyota for that.

10-4

northeast motorsports latham 470-8611

vintage motorsports . 580-9020

holy shit this is a lot of suggestions. haha

this! guy is leeejit

vintage did big reds stang yo

wreckomended autobody

• Mike 307-6083

… Cheapest work you will ever find. Northeast is good too, not as cheap though.

i like this idea. if he fucks up, im fucking u up. so take a mental note of this BRAH! :hug

Get ahold of Pete (Fn Skanks) he does some work on the side…

Ricky??

Fuck that guy! He ripped me off a few years back. Charged me for parts that were never actually installed, oh, and also took my car out for some personal use. :Idiots

What kind of car did “he” rip you off on? An eclipse? If so I know who ripped you off and it wasnt the same Mike im talking about, mike at exit 17 is 100% honest and wouldnt never do some shit like that, I’ve been driving 40 miles up there for 4 yrs BECAUSE hes 100% legit…

I could be wrong but isn’t that the shop the big red had issue with and wound up picking up his car?