Good Local Bodyshops

im looking for a good bodyshop to fix up some dents and fill a few holes and of course paint my car.

like everyone im looking for the best work at the cheapest price!:tounge:

anyone on here paint or wanna learn to paint cause i will volunteer my car because i would like to learn too.

one slow bowtie does it on the side and there is also redram air he works for a body shop and i think there is a few more

Pm SP71Supra

im sure he will cut you a decent price

steele autobody out in oakdale!!!:smiley:

Originally posted by Pewterss
steele autobody out in oakdale!!!:smiley:

i almost live in oakdale! :smiley: i never check that place out. do they do good work?

great work!!!talk to bill, tell brian from JJ’s sent ya!!!

Originally posted by Pewterss
great work!!!talk to bill, tell brian from JJ’s sent ya!!!
:slight_smile:

im from the south hills theres a place by me called toole autobody, they do great work, pretty good on price , also if you private message “SLAMMER” his dad owns a shop

yes, it would be nice to keep the work with our board ppl!!!:slight_smile:

i would like to get it done by someone on the boards! then maybe i wont be so “RICED” out!?!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i work at pruni auto body in south hills!

Originally posted by 6-b-kwik
i work at pruni auto body in south hills!
there u go!!!he’s good!!!

centerline colusion in the south hills :cool:

seems like alot of people in the south hills can’t drive :dunno:

:wink: varacalli in north versailles…i think its the bestaround…but not cheap by anymeans

Hey, this is a bit of a drive from your area, but GIS Automotive in Etna off of Rt. 8 do an awesome job. Had business with them 2 seperate times and they have done a great job. Their number is (412)487-4470.

VARACALLI’s dude!! I work there in the summers, he may be a little on the expensive side but ur gonna get ur moneys worth!!!

my family owns a body shop in elizabeth right on rt 51.

anybody know were i could get some louvers or hood vents put in looking to put about 10 in one each side and i want them to acually be cut into the hood not that glue on shit that doesnt do anything. :slight_smile: and anybody know a price on those?

Vavrek’s autobody. I had a grill,putty and painted my bumper and a headlight and assembly done for 350 bucks and its good work