Bodyshop recommendations.

Some old guy ran a stop sign.
Lady friend’s car needs to be fixed.
I’d rather not take it to a place that is going to spray and pray.
Anyone know of a shop that does good work?
And won’t take three months like my Audi did and still look like shit?

If you don’t mind the drive, my daughter just had her car fixed at Skora Automotive in Eden. Bob Skora is a perfectionist and does awesome work. My son (02NismoSpecV) pit crews for his son Rich. He did such a great job on her car she bought a DD for the winter and is putting her RSX in storage.

pm me if ya need a place thats close, does fine work and doesnt charge a dickload, ive hooked up a bunch of guys on the board

Well, geico is paying so cost is not an issue.
Good to know though, I might get a car painted in a few months

Aero collision. Search for a thread done by letitroll. They’re on ransom road near walden. They do show quality work

I use this guy…

T Customs
496 Rowley Rd Depew NY 14043
716-681-7566

Small shop but his attention to detail is awesome. My uncle did bodywork for over 30 years and finally got out of it, but this is who he tells everyone to go to.

brian text me, i have a few place that ive taken a few cars to that do fantastic work. some cheap some not cheap but all fast work done right

Do this^
I saw Rich’s car when it was done, and this shop does great work. Other than that I can only list a few places to stay clear of.
Avoid “Autobahn Autoworks” and “CarStar” on Transit.

Licata’s has a great body shop, Russ’ minions do great work.

Do yourself a favor and make sure you deal with a legit/registered bodyshop not some backyard guy. it can turn into a nitemare. Get an estimate and have him stick to it. If the guy offers to save you the deductable—run this constitutes insurance fraud on your part. and professionals dont need to do this to attract customers

+2 on licatas

Hate to thread steal, but its on the first page so I didn’t want to start a new one either. Did you get the work done?

I just got the rear of my s2k crushed at a stop light and looking to get good work done to it. I don’t know of any of the body shops in town, but the recommended one by the insurance was Car Star, and its on this thread as an avoid… so thats nice to know.

Any help would be appreciated, want to get my car back on the road before its too late