Good Collision/Body shop in the area?

I was merged into a few weeks ago, and I need to get an estimate/estimates for insurance. I’m going to swing by the dealer, but I also want to head to a quality independant shop. I’m gonna get the work done over my winter break in february-ish, next time i’m home, so i’ll go local. Help me out.

Gerstners has been known for years forr excellent work–among customers and fellow body shop people. :slight_smile:

Carruba on Transit in Amherst took care of my car very well a couple years ago. :slight_smile:

Get the estimate at Schmidt’s…don’t actually get the work done there though.

i work at west herr, their body shop on southwestern (nissan) is awesome, but you’ll have about a month or so wait before it’ll be done. their packed with repairs.

don’s auto body on union does great work :tup:

Elma Collision

They are also GNM rally team sponsors, but they really do good work.

do you really live in EA? i know of a good shop in EA, its outta the way so you’d probably never know about it. PM me if interested, theyll work with you on price vs deductable if need be as well good guys!

i run the bodyshop at jim ball pontiac, we have some of the best guys in the area, i did work for jeller and dozr.

Hauck’s on Cayuga Creek and William. I think they have DJ X-static’s car right now. They did up Rubicants too!

Autobahn Body Werks

West Seneca Auto & Glass on Clinton near Harlem, show quality or basic repair