Reputable Collision Shops

I am wondering if anybody knows a few reputable collision/body shops for an accident I had yesterday to my 06 Trailblazer. Someone backed into my car and smashed my bumper and fender. Also, messed up a rim.

I got my Grand AM body work done at Auto Image in Kenmore but I think he took me for a ride on the price I paid him plus I think he burned his own shop to collect money from his insurance. He seems more of a crook.

I’ve always had good experiences with Gabe’s on Genesee…huge place, they have all top notch equipment

LMAO.

didnt letitroll aka Rich use Aero Collision for his evo?. his car came out awesome. remember you get what u pay for. if something happens to one of my cars, I will probably use them.

roots collision on abbott road in south buffalo, they do great work and can do custom stuff as well

kenmore collision on elmwood

Thanks for the info - I got a quote at Gabe’s on Sheridan. I will get some more tomorrow.

Does anybody else know about Judha at Auto Image Customs?

kerls automotive off of cemetary road does a really good job. My grandpa had his car done there after he wrecked and it looked like brand new.

Aero collision on randsom rd in lancaster does amazing work. there known for their restoration work but collision work is just as good.

Roots on abbott. top notch work. i actually think someone on the fourm here is related to them…

jim murphy pontiac.I know the techs there are good

west competition and collision in hamburg does good work and he is resonable russ knoche runs the shop

Here is the damage:

that can pop right out lol, idk there is alot of post about this…everyone has their own opinion… i go to schmits and i also know a friend who works at walden colision…

Camp Road Collision is a great place to have work done! I know the owner very well and he is very reasonable! here is his website: http://www.camprdcollision.com/Camp_Rd_Collision/index.html

Dont go to amherst collision… I dont think they will be working on cars for a few days

^^ haha, i was going to say that.

Gerorges collision in west seneca
Gabe’s Collision is good as well
I find Roots to be just ok

NO CARUBBA

also i work at jim ball pontiac in the body shop if you want to bring it in here shoot me a pm.

I was going for the Amherst collision joke too. :rimshot:

??? what happened? :gotme:

Amherst collision is my uncles business.They had a fire today.