Best Paint/Collision shop in Buffalo?

Like the title says: Who is it and where? Phone number and/or website = +1 for j00. :headbang:

check out S&S auto repair in clarence.

ask for scott. tell him chris with the saab sent you.

no number off the top of my head, but you can google it or something.

he does great work and doesnt cost a fortune

try sheridan collision…actually its called collision center now…its on sheridan dr in williamsville right by the transit overpass…the owners name is nick, really nice guy…he usually will charge what your deductable is over the final cost of the work so you wont hafta pay your deductable…

tell him cory with the red camry/silver mazda sent you in…my dads been taking his cars there for years and he’s always hooked up everyone ive sent him…

gerstners on transit always has high end cars going in and out of there. kinda dumpy looking about a mile west of transit on main. left hand side if coming from transit, green building. i’ve heard good things but can’t say from first hand experience.

Hmmm. Anybody else???

Thanks for the responses fellas.

I have heard real good things about this shop but dont have direct experience with them.

http://www.autoimagecustoms.com/

Autobahn Body Werks Main St. Williamsville. They handle most of the Mercedes collision repairs in the area. He does lots of restorations too. The owners name is Harpo tell him Jesse from Blast Off sent you.

gates circle still around?? they were the shit back in the day.

From personal experience, I always refer my customers to either:

http://www.hoffmanautomotive.net/ (speak with Jeff)

or

http://www.autopialtd.com/ (speak with Rob, and they have recently moved, although their number is the same)

I have also had a decent amount of experience with Sheridan Collision, and have found their work either fantastic or spotty. However, that may be a result of my former employer being a cheap-ass and doing his best to low-ball Nick as much as possible.

this shop kicks ass, two of my close friends work there too.

no comment

why no comment? They just painted a guy at works 89 vette, I have yet to see it in person but in pictures it looks good.

Hes not the best in buffalo. His vette does look good but I heard he didnt paint it. I have seen tons of orange peel and other things I didnt like. he paints a ton of rice.

ive heard hoffman is zbest, not speaking from experence…

my body guy does super good work and his pricing is very reasonable… pm me if you want info

Yeah definately alot of rice, but he does some old school muscle cars too.

^Don’t go here.^

they fired the guy that did your audi

I have dealt with Judah and Happy in the past, and they USED do great work, but I did not like the BS factor with dealing with them. THanks anyway

Damn. Choices are narrowing down.

Someone told me about “Custom paints by Frank”. Guess it’s a small shop in North Buffalo by Hinman Ave.

I dont think Dave still paints, hes old now, but thats the place i would go. Been around a very long time, and puts out a+ work.