recommended auto body shops buffalo

Can anyone on the forums recommended a good autobody shop i want to get my front and back bumper repaired from rock chips etc and also it was recently backed into. I went to Licatta auto-body and another body shop down that road they seem good but couldn’t find any reviews from customers. I herd of a place hoffman automotive & collision but I dont know if there good anybody have pictures or personal experience with performance auto-body shops in buffalo. I’m also new to buffalo and dont really trust a lot of companies out here. I tried to somewhat search but really didn’t see any specific places thanks

I’ve been to Licata’s with my car. I have a tricky paint to match. The first spray of my bumper wasn’t perfect but they took it back in and fixed it after I pointed it out.

Licata’s has always treated me very well whatever the issue I’ve taken there. They used to be a forum sponsor/group member here and had a NYSpeed discount coupon, not sure if they still are involved with that or not. Shmidt’s is another reputable repair shop, they moved from Cheektowaga/Depew (the Transit and Broadway location) to West Seneca I believe.

Franks on Niagara Street painted my fender / bumper and my paint might be harder than Josh’s. No complaints.

thanks for your quick response i will keep looking

I just had my trunk repainted with body work including shaving And filling all oem holes. It was done by car masters on seneca in Elma (right near transit towards Elma not WS. ) formerly schmidts on Broadway.

Came out great !

Zeons in Lockport. They repainted the wife’s front bumper, hood and pass side rear quarter panel to fix some cracked paint last year.

Turnaround was fast, work was awesome, and I felt the price was very fair.

Heard lots of good stuff about these guys

i will try to go to Zeons in lockport and cars masters in seneca and speak to them thanks again

Beck recommended them after my wife’s Murano got hit. New rear bumper cover and paint, came out great.

Zeons :tup:

I need to get my hard top painted, as well as a new front lip/bumper (possibly), so I think I’ll be reaching out to Zeon’s.

Zeons, hands down.

He matched the paint on my car VERY well when resprayed the front.

Gorman Enterprises :slight_smile:

aero collision on ransom rd is the best in the area

I can couch vouch for this. That blue looks like it is not a easy color to work with because of the pearl in it.

Andy Zeon

I can tell you Caruba on Delaware fucking blows and I had to take it back three times.

i tried andy at zeon and he pretty much said hes backed up until late may and i will be leaving town by then i want to try aero collison and see i also went to Licata’s they gave me the best price but backed until 21 i might go with them if i dont find anyone

how much did Licata quote you on the front and rear bumpers? i know each car is different but just wanted to know the ball park.